1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Oppo BDP-95 Universal Player with Region Free Board, Plays SACD-R

Trader History (9)
  1. ekrauss
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I am selling my Oppo BDP-95 Universal Player with Region Free Board because I am upgrading to a 4K UHD player. Original Box, Manual, All Accessories, and instruction sheet for the board. $499, including Paypal fees. Shipping to continental U.S. only extra at a flat rate of $50.00. Paypal only. I will double box.

The region free board is currently externally mounted (plugged into the RS232 port and a USB port) but you can mount it internally (it plugs into two headers) by following the included directions.

The BDP-95 is the last Oppo player that will play physical SACD-R (SACD ISO's that have been burned to DVD-R's).

UPDATE: I’ve decided to just throw in the Region Free Board for free, so now the price is

$499

Plus shipping. Still no extra charge for Paypal. Thanks.

Thanks. Eric

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  2. ekrauss
    If interested, please post here and PM me. Thanks.

3. ekrauss
    $499. Also includes the remote, manual, box, power cord, Oppo Wifi USB key, Oppo WiFi USB key extender/stand, and Oppo high speed HDMI cable.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. ekrauss
    Seeing as Oppo just announced they are shutting down operations and no longer manufacturing hardware, I am withdrawing this item from sale. It is one of the best sounding universal players ever made so I am going to keep enjoying it until it breaks—if it ever does.