Opinions on Tattoos
Jul 26, 2010 at 9:53 AM Post #106 of 117
I have one on each shoulder - 2 regrets in my life. 

More than 10 years ago when I was rebel teenager and wanting to be perceived as tough.  As an full fledged adult I harbour no such insecurities I did as a teenager, one just needs to glance at my eyes to know who I am - hence the tattoos are extremely immature and unnecessary when my eyes now portray something they did not when I was a juvenile.

But the rules have changed - tattoos are very popular with metrosexuals nowadays - in essence, I have no idea what a tattooed man is supposed to represent anymore.  Nevertheless the only way to judge a man is via his eyes - regardless of adornments - the eyes betray the truth of character.

Jul 26, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #108 of 117
I've always wanted one, ever since my early teens. Back then all I ever wanted was either an asian styled dragon, or tiger, or fu dogs. Something to represent the gangster lifestyle.  10+ years later, I'm glad I never got any of it. I did however end up getting a tattoo of something I do love.

Jul 26, 2010 at 11:16 AM Post #110 of 117
Tattoos look ridicules IMO. Especially large ones you can't hide.

Jul 26, 2010 at 12:41 PM Post #111 of 117

Quote:
If that was my wife I would have maybe 5 posts! 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 Oh boy I sure hope "she who must be obeyed" does not see this post.

especially since you have in excess of seventeen thousand!! seventeen th... tsk tsk 

beyersmile.png

although that body didn't need a tattoo to be interesting ..

Jul 29, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #112 of 117
I wanna get one with the line "i hope i die before i get old" but it's too long.

Aug 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM Post #114 of 117
Opinions on tattoos? they strike me as a form of self mutilation. to each their own.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back