Open Box Focal Elears Arrived Faulty from headphones.com
Apr 23, 2020 at 11:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

mrostentatious

New Head-Fier
I just bought some Open-Box Focal Elears off headphones.com and I have not been able to get them to output any sound from either side. I have a FX-Audio x6 DAC/AMP that I have been using previously with a pair of Oppo PM3s. Using both the included cable and a Neomusica cable I bought along with the x6, I have not been able to get the Elears to emit sound of any kind (I am able to get the cables to carry sound thru the PM3s one ear at a time). I contacted headphones.com support Monday (the info@ address), but have not received a message back. If y'all have any advice or help it would be appreciated.

Apr 26, 2020 at 8:16 PM Post #4 of 5
I just bought some Open-Box Focal Elears off headphones.com and I have not been able to get them to output any sound from either side. I have a FX-Audio x6 DAC/AMP that I have been using previously with a pair of Oppo PM3s. Using both the included cable and a Neomusica cable I bought along with the x6, I have not been able to get the Elears to emit sound of any kind (I am able to get the cables to carry sound thru the PM3s one ear at a time). I contacted headphones.com support Monday (the info@ address), but have not received a message back. If y'all have any advice or help it would be appreciated.

Hey sorry you didn't hear back from anyone from our team yet! Feel free to PM me here or send me an e-mail at taron@headphones.com and I'd be happy to take care of that for you.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back