Jul 2, 2015 at 10:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

hke3g2006

100+ Head-Fier
Oops...

Jul 2, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #2 of 14
eek.gif

Wow, I hope you get it back!

Jul 2, 2015 at 7:47 PM Post #5 of 14
That's a sad story mate. Cheer up. Japan is a country with a very high level of life and good manners so your chances that a person won't be greedy are very high.  However  that's hellofacostly player. One can probably buy a used car if he sells it so... but.. I would post on some japanese highly popular imageboards like 2chan where you have a much bigger chance that the guy finds you. Try to contact some japanese head-fi members which can translate your message in post in an appropriate thread.

Jul 3, 2015 at 9:11 AM Post #7 of 14
If you have a phone number of bus company, I can follow up (pm me your name / email info).

Actually I have sent an email to the bus company and they reply quickly:

Code:
[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)] Dear xxx, [/color]
Code:
[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)] I am Junichiro Kikuta at Limousine bus service promotion center.[/color]
Code:
[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)] I am afraid that there has been no record of the brown paper bag and the music player on our list of discovered item.[/color]
Code:
[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)] We are so sorry we could not any help of you.[/color]
Code:
[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)] If we found the item we will inform you.[/color]
Code:
[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]  [/color]
Code:
[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)] Best regards,[/color]

I don't expect any miracles actually.....
frown.gif
triportsad.gif

Jul 3, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #9 of 14
Mate,

I'm sorry to hear about this. It could happen to any of us, so don't beat yourself up over it.

While it sucks now, look at the bigger picture: the fact that you were in a position to own the SSAK240 means you're in a relatively good place financially compared to so much of the population. Further to that you figured out how to get the money to source and purchase the player before and you will again.

Lastly, in a few years time this would have been a distant memory and you'll be enjoying something else. 

Again, it sucks big time. But keep your head up.

Cheers,
GS

Jul 3, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #11 of 14
Yes, not looking good. Any other candidate location?

I was having lunch before getting on the bus at the McDonald nearby the bus station (opposite to Yodobashi Camera, ヨドバシカメラ), but not so sure if I have picked up my paper bag when I left.
frown.gif

Jul 3, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #12 of 14
Sorry for your loss and hope you get your player back:rose:

But I don't understand why you put your player in a 'brown bag with food in it' . Knowing that your on the way to the airport surely u should have had some other baggage on you provided you were not eloping :cow: just kidding
Guess you were in a hurry and did backtrack. Happens to me sometimes as I did loose a CD player way back in 2001 on a plane leaving it in the pocket in front of my seat. Unfortunately when I reported it was gone and I'm still waiting.
Learnt a lesson, always carry light and not travel with gear that I will miss to death. So I use Sansa clip sport for all outside activity:ghost:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back