Ontario Meet - July 7th, 2007
Jun 23, 2007 at 3:29 PM Post #241 of 495
Just got the PK2 and PK3 from yuin today, as well as finally getting my Zune. This thing is TASTY with my UM2.

Jun 23, 2007 at 5:21 PM Post #242 of 495
Well my Singlepower PPX3 should be here Wednesday so I should be able to bring it... it's just going to be a matter of what I want to bring seeing as I'll be traveling by myself and I'll have to carry everything I bring lol

Jun 23, 2007 at 5:53 PM Post #244 of 495
Quote:

Originally Posted by larryminator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I so want to come to this meet but I can't afford the hotel. I'm gonna have to sleep in my car if I can't find anywhere to stay...

What hotel is that? There are lots of hotels in Toronto and some of them are sure to be dirt cheap.

Jun 23, 2007 at 6:55 PM Post #245 of 495
Quote:

Originally Posted by Purgatos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What hotel is that? There are lots of hotels in Toronto and some of them are sure to be dirt cheap.

Yea, but those have hourly rates.
wink.gif

Laurent, if you're really desperate, you and Killer are more than welcome to crash at my place. It's a Bachelor pad though, which means concrete flooring as a bed. Let me know. A Golf is no place for a bed.

Jun 23, 2007 at 8:54 PM Post #247 of 495
14 Days to go and I've already spent my budget on a pair of MS1s which made it here in less than a week. I should be getting a pair of iGrados on Monday!
No I really need to sell my SR225s before I'm stuck in Bankruptcy court!
basshead.gif

I should be able to bring a DVD player (Denon maybe) as a source and my Headfive. If I can squeeze it in, I'll pack my Shure Solophone! Cheezy imitation woodgrain on metal from about 1973!
cool.gif

Jun 23, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #248 of 495
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper
Laurent, if you're really desperate, you and Killer are more than welcome to crash at my place. It's a Bachelor pad though, which means concrete flooring as a bed. Let me know. A Golf is no place for a bed.

I think that would be really great and kind of you ! We could bring our sleeping bags, our pillows and maybe some kind of cushions we could rest on. How far is it from the meet ?

Jun 24, 2007 at 12:16 AM Post #249 of 495
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea, but those have hourly rates.
wink.gif

As long as I have a roof on my head I don't care. I'll make some arrangement with you by PM.

Jun 24, 2007 at 8:05 PM Post #253 of 495
I can be updated as bringing:
Sources:
Sony SCD CE595, maybe Marantz CD5001 if there is enough interest, and either my Zhaolu 1.3 or Beresford MKIII

Amps:
Mister X XP, and probably singlepower PPX3 6CG7, and maybe LDII+ if there is enough interest

Headphones:
Sennheiser HD580 (HD600 grills & upgraded cable), Grado SR 225, AKG K171S

Cables:
I'll bring a few of my own cables to show off, and a couple to give away. I will most likely give away a silver IC, a mini IC, and maybe a LOD.

Jun 25, 2007 at 10:14 PM Post #254 of 495
Are sign-ups still open? Hopefully I can make it, but I won't know for sure until next week.
As for what I'll be bringing, take a look at my profile and ask for whatever piques your interest (Note: my HD595 is not with me ATM). I'll try to be as accommodating as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back