Only 50 characters for your profile info?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2017 at 8:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

VocaloidDude

500+ Head-Fier
What the heck is the point of that? I want to go in and change some of the info that was on my old profile, but it somehow transferred the amount of old characters onto the new platform, so if I go and change it I can't change it back. There's no point to this nonsense. I know that it's a site update that was carried over onto this new site, and you may not have worked out all the bugs yet, but please fix this. It's annoying. There's so many things that still need to be fixed on this new site.

Sep 24, 2017 at 11:13 AM Post #3 of 4
Looking at your profile, the only field that's too long is your occupation field. You'll be able to update your profile if you reduce the characters in that area.
It's the same thing in every field. It only gives me 50 characters, that's less than a twitter post. Every single field that I have is too long for the system, if I go and change it.

Sep 24, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #4 of 4
It's the same thing in every field. It only gives me 50 characters, that's less than a twitter post. Every single field that I have is too long for the system, if I go and change it.
Occupation.PNG

Only the occupation field is too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back