Online Sales: Point me in the right "direction".
Oct 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JiPod

100+ Head-Fier
Ladies and Gents:

I'm going to make the "jump"; decided to purchase a Shure SE530. Would like to at the same time purchase a portable amp and LOD (source is an iPod Touch). Would appreciate links to capable online retailers that carry Shure products and a selection of portable amps and LODs.

Thanks in advance.

Oct 9, 2009 at 10:37 AM Post #2 of 4
headphone.com
IDK bout the LODs, why do you want this anyways? Some sites will ofer amps, but probably just their own. Paying 10 bucks shipping extra for an amp that suits ur headphones and a LOD that actually works for an ipod touch is worth it. iBasso sells both amps and LODs of great quality, working for the ipod touch

Oct 9, 2009 at 1:00 PM Post #3 of 4
I second that Headphone.com is a great place to start. Lots of info, they make a huge assortment of high quality amps, and they have really good customer service. Plus they are authorized sellers of everything they carry, including Shure, so you shouldn't have any problems with warranty work should you ever need it. Plus, from time to time they have B-stock items for sale which are nearly new, but seriously discounted.

Head-direct.com doesn't carry Shures, but they carry a variety of amps and a couple nice looking LOD's.

Ibasso.com definitely has good quality products. If I had the cash, I would get a D10 as my portable amp and dac.

Oct 10, 2009 at 4:49 AM Post #4 of 4
I'm not aware of an authorized dealer that sells Shure products for less than HeadRoom. Plus they have a fabulous return policy and are generally the best place I know of to buy headphones. That's where I bought my SE530.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back