Online Networking Thread (names for Steam/XBL/PSN, Nintendo friend codes, etc.)
Dec 23, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #46 of 52
KingAshabanapal

Is my Steam, 10 points for any one who knows what that name is in refrance to :D 

also I'm happy to report I'm running Batman Arykm Assylm at High, wid vSync and 1080 at 60fps with only 70% load

*sniff* *sniff* I'm so proud of my rig! I wonder some times if It can handle these nice looking games... and yes it can :D 

Dec 28, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #47 of 52
I should add that my Nintendo Network ID is: SaiyanElite87

Jan 1, 2014 at 3:43 PM Post #49 of 52
Xbox: zimkolo
I play fighters and racers mostly. Currently into Killer Instinct and Forza.

How is Killer Instinct? And wasn't Killer Instinct on the Super Nintendo before as well? 

Jan 1, 2014 at 4:17 PM Post #50 of 52
  How is Killer Instinct? And wasn't Killer Instinct on the Super Nintendo before as well? 

Yes it is, and its a black cartridge. It has some frame rate issues and the computer players are brutal. Its a much better Arcade game from what I hear. There is also one out for the N64, but I am unsure if that one is any good.

Jan 2, 2014 at 11:50 AM Post #51 of 52
Its GREAT. I really do love it. It was great on snes, but KI Gold on N64 was kinda junk. This is more back to the original way he game was done but with all the modern tech of fighters. You know throws, cancels, ect.

Jan 3, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #52 of 52
Its GREAT. I really do love it. It was great on snes, but KI Gold on N64 was kinda junk. This is more back to the original way he game was done but with all the modern tech of fighters. You know throws, cancels, ect.

Good to hear 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back