For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 13, 2013 at 12:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

viveksaikia22

100+ Head-Fier

Hi All,

I am selling my Onkyo DS-A2X Remote Interactive (RI) iPod Dock as I have already sold my iPod, so this dock is of no use to me.

The next-generation Remote Interactive Dock for the iPod, the DS-A2x, brings the iPod even closer to Onkyo's world. With the ability to accommodate video files alongside audio, the DS-A2x brings out the full potential of the latest iPod models combined with Onkyo A/V sound quality. Also, with an on-screen display function enabling you to view music track lists, this Dock ensures easy navigation through your music options via its dedicated remote control. The DS-A2x's cradle-type build - with an easily color-matched black exterior - neatly supports the iPod, and even recharges while the Dock remains connected to an AC power supply. And like its predecessor, the DS-A1, it brings you even more functions to choose from when connected through an Onkyo component's Remote Interactive (RI) terminal.

Features -
- RI controllable with most Onkyo systems using your Onkyo remote
- iPod charging function
- Built-in Onscreen graphics generator to display Playlist Information (Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer)
- Remote control included
- Video Output for iPod Photo Slide Show
- Displays track lists and song information through on-screen display
- Recharges iPod when connected to AC adapter
- Enables iPod video playback and photo slideshows
- Auto power on, sleep timer, alarm function.

The package will contain DS-A2X dock, remote control, AC adapter, composite cables.
The dock is in excellent working condition and has very light signs of usage.

The asking price comprises of the shipping fee within CONUS and the paypal fees.

Thanks for looking

Jun 29, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #2 of 2

viveksaikia22

100+ Head-Fier
Item is sold. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread