Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP
Dec 30, 2018 at 9:59 PM Post #706 of 799
Do you have problem with Tidal streaming MQA? I got frequent skipping that introduce high pitched noise every now and then. :frowning2:

Jan 8, 2019 at 1:58 AM Post #708 of 799
I think the first unfold is always by software, so we can get at least 24/96 out of it. No idea how to check if we can get hardware decoding.

Jan 14, 2019 at 4:57 AM Post #710 of 799
Hello,
Can anybody answer the following questions:

- if it is possible to disable a Call lamp (LED light next to a mic on the front panel) which blinks every time you receive a message/sms/mail etc.
- is the any chance to assign physical side player buttons just to one app like UAPP , as an example?

Thanks

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019 at 4:01 PM Post #711 of 799
Hello,
Can anybody answer the following questions:

- if it is possible to disable a Call lamp (LED light next to a mic on the front panel) which blinks every time you receive a massage/sms/mail etc.
- is the any chance to assign physical side player buttons just to one app like UAPP , as an example?

Thanks

My DP-CMX1 refuses to give me a massage.:angry: Where is that option in the settings? :alien::astonished:

Jan 22, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #713 of 799
I am soon to be receiving one of these wonderful devices, which I am not using as a phone but ,as a replacement for my DP-X1 which needs to go to Romi Audio for repairs & then I will probably sell anyway.
So I must ask, how is the Bluetooth on the Granbeat, is it stronger than the terrible, weak hardware on the DAP? I hope so. I can see the headphone jacks are of far superior quality to my previous Onkyo so I am not worried about them.
Also, the sound quality, in terms of detail & soundstage, does it match the DP-X1? I never owned the X1A so & I was happy with the sound of the fist-gen Player till it started to malfunction.

Jan 23, 2019 at 12:38 AM Post #714 of 799
I use Bluetooth in my car with the hands-free system and with a remote control from Fiio without any issues. I tried Bluetooth audio in the car - worked fine as well.
Yes, jacks are much better and look durable.
I owned XDP-300, DP-X1A in the past. The DP-X1A I think might sound slightly superior with some IEM but the Granbeat is very close, don't worry. So I believe it should be at the level of the first generation of the DAP.
And yes, Balanced output is a must)

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019 at 6:37 AM Post #715 of 799
The Bluetooth is fine, also it has aptX HD for receiver that support it. :)

Jan 23, 2019 at 6:37 AM Post #716 of 799
Double post...

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019 at 2:43 PM Post #718 of 799
Why do you need a DAP in case of wireless headphones. What's the difference with just a regular smartphone with bluetooth?
Of this is just one of applications of the DAP you need to have fully functional?
I can not check, don't have any wireless phones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back