1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

One skint Head-Fi'er Needing some help please.

1. Paul Graham
    Ive just got married 3 weeks ago and we're moving in one weeks time.
    I already owe money to a good friend in a few months time who builds my cables for me.

Basically Ive just made an inventory of my main hi-fi cables and I don't have enough.

Now my moneys all tied up for the next few months so I'm being brave and a tad cheeky and asking
    if anyone has an overflow of cables they wouldn't mind giving away?

What I need are RCA to RCA, iDevice interconnect kit, USB & Speaker cable.
    What I really really need is a phono stage but I know thats asking a lot lol. ( But you never know so doesn't hurt to ask )

If its wrong to post this I apologise. ( and if so please would a mod remove )

But hopefully there are a few kind hearted fellow enthusiasts on here who wouldn't mind helping?

All my best and my thanks, Paul :)

2. Lenni
    you've a pm.

3. Paul Graham
    PM Received, And thank you very much for the help my friend :)

4. Paul Graham
    Lenni, These Cables are amazing thank you!!! They will definitely come in very helpful in my front room. :)

IMG_4947.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

5. Paul Graham
    Eric, The cables arrived This morning unscathed! 
    Thanks my man, Very much appreciated :)

Well Im very nearly there on the cable side of things.
    I need about 7 more Rca to Rca cables so if anyone can help I would really appreciate it folks :)

Aaaand, If anyone has a spare cart or phono stage lying around they just fancy giving away..........
    Well it was worth a shot lol :p

Thanks again guys n gals for taking the time to read this thread and to all who have helped :)

All my best. Paul.