one of those late night bright ideas
Oct 13, 2002 at 5:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

ray4jc

100+ Head-Fier
ok i could be the first person with this idea....i doubt it....of course i realize this could be a dangerous topic but what if.............our member's lounge had a sub topic of hi-fi singles...or something ..hehe.....get it....for those single hi-fi headphone lovin gals and guys to get together.....someone has to agree......or..maybe not......anyways..like i said late night...bright idea......no i'm not on drugs..well..ok...maybe a bit too much sinus medication....
eek.gif

ray
tongue.gif

Oct 13, 2002 at 5:14 AM Post #2 of 8
Somehow, I think the male:female ratio would be a little too skewed for that to work.

Oct 13, 2002 at 5:15 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
Somehow, I think the male:female ratio would be a little too skewed for that to work.

That presumes a certain detail that doesn't seem to be true for a reasonable portion of our demographic.
wink.gif

Oct 13, 2002 at 5:19 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

kelly said...

That presumes a certain detail that doesn't seem to be true for a reasonable portion of our demographic.
wink.gif

Heh, do you think the other portion of the demographic cares about that, though?
wink.gif

Oct 13, 2002 at 5:31 AM Post #5 of 8
well see i was just figuring on you guys well most of ya being married...oh wait....i forgot sorry......that whole headphone thing sorta got in the way
eek.gif
....ok i'm just kiddin....

ray

ps:if it really did...sorry....the other persons loss....sad when someone can't appreciate good headphones
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2002 at 5:47 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by neil
I sense a presence of someone on this thread who is too cheap to pay the subscription fees to Match.com.
biggrin.gif

Hey, Neil, there's an idea--Head-Fi could have a matchmaking service to raise funds to support the forum. You could call it Date-Fi and for a fee allow users to post a personal ad. Of course, we'd then have to disallow personal ads from the general forums. Maybe for an additional fee, you can let other users reply to eric343's ad in public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back