one of the greatest speakers ever made
Jul 28, 2008 at 1:47 AM Post #2 of 14
i love the "watch out bose"

i can see someone at bose going "ok let's put this in a fancy cabinet and sell it for $1000"

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #3 of 14
rolleyes.gif

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:16 AM Post #4 of 14
Crappy, dude, this is at least the third time this video has been posted in headfi, doing a search once in a while will not harm man!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:32 AM Post #5 of 14
kinda hard to search for a youtube video on a forum. people title stuff differently and there are too many duplicates of the same file on youtube itself with different url's. i just posted it for fun...dont think i see any harm in that, even if it is a repeat.

mods, feel free to delete this thread if you feel otherwise.

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:35 AM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by crappyjones123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kinda hard to search for a youtube video on a forum. people title stuff differently and there are too many duplicates of the same file on youtube itself with different url's. i just posted it for fun...dont think i see any harm in that, even if it is a repeat.

mods, feel free to delete this thread if you feel otherwise.

Do not feel bad, that is a funny video indeed after all...no sweat man!!!
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2008 at 3:07 AM Post #7 of 14
Their videos are entertaining, especially when you know most of it doesn't work at all.

Jul 28, 2008 at 3:27 AM Post #9 of 14
At least one of their "tricks" works; the drink-chilling trick with ice water and rock salt. Same method you use to make ice cream.

Jul 28, 2008 at 5:40 AM Post #11 of 14
This thread is interesting.

Interesting to cj that is.

Jul 28, 2008 at 3:50 PM Post #12 of 14
Ok,, for one thing, the wire is twisted into a direct short...lol
For another, sometimes he says aluminum foil and sometimes tin, although he is using aluminum and both exist...lol.

Its funny to imagine how many people have tried this and possibly blown the final output stage of their amp...lol.

Jul 29, 2008 at 1:25 PM Post #14 of 14
"the sound is comparable with a 3k+ rig. "

Yeah right!
wink.gif

3k KRW (South Korean Won) maybe, but not USD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back