OMG I'm no longer 100% at Ebay
Apr 27, 2006 at 8:58 PM Post #31 of 44
anyone with some spare minutes should read through that sellers feedback, it is quite crazy...

my only fb bad exp was with a similar type powerseller, but was not as rude or sarcastic as this wrench is.

Apr 27, 2006 at 9:03 PM Post #32 of 44
Well, you're definately not the first to fall victim to this scam. The lesson to be learned is to buy from someone with better feedback where it can be 100% confirmed you're receiving the right product, not a knockoff. But all in all not your fault and I would have done the same.

Apr 28, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #33 of 44
I really wish eBay would do something about "revenge negging". It sort of defeats the purpose of the whole system if a crappy seller can ruin an honest buyers reputation by leaving untrue negative comments in retailation...

Apr 28, 2006 at 1:29 AM Post #34 of 44
Or if you have enough balls to, you could wait until the last possible minute to post that negative feedback.

Anyways, I've read some of his negs, and well. This guy is a ********* to say the least.

I saw a case where he feedbacked a buyer positive.
So the buyer purchases another. Doesn't get item
leaves Negative feedback.
Gets "THIS GUY IS A SCAM, SENT TWO ITEMS, AND ASKED FOR A REFUND."
or something to that effect.

This is a guy to avoid for sure.

But it should a note to all to read any negative and even nuetral feedback when buying an item.

Apr 28, 2006 at 4:39 AM Post #35 of 44
If you pay through Paypal, and soneone sells the wrong item, then make a claim through Paypal - you should get all your money back. This is why buyers/sellers absorb the cost of using Paypal. If you don't make claims when you get ripped off, then Paypal is just making money for nothing...

If you don't use Paypal, you can STILL make a claim through eBay (I doubt it's so easy though.)

If enough people did this, such fraudulent sellers would soon find themselves banned from Paypal at least and probably eBay also.

Apr 28, 2006 at 12:08 PM Post #38 of 44
steve.

please leave. you taint our scantifity with your presence. you are not 100% and thefore are not worthy of us.

btw, life goes on... who cares? don't let it ruin your confidence in the fact you have a good reputation. peopel don't care if your not 100%. Once you dip below 90 you may get a bit of concern, but just look at big power sellers, they can't always be 100 when dealing in such heavy volume.

Apr 28, 2006 at 12:54 PM Post #39 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
steve.

please leave. you taint our scantifity with your presence. you are not 100% and thefore are not worthy of us.

Unclean! UNCLEAN!

Apr 29, 2006 at 11:39 AM Post #40 of 44
I will give away all my hi-fi gear, bathe in disinfectant and join a monastery...

... or perhaps not.

Apr 29, 2006 at 7:28 PM Post #42 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Sneis
eBay is headed down the tubes nowadays

I much prefer doing business with people on Head-Fi. Seems like you can find anything here, in the FS forums!

Apr 29, 2006 at 7:28 PM Post #43 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Sneis
eBay is headed down the tubes nowadays

. . . . that boat has already sailed, long ago IMO.

was nice while it lasted

Apr 30, 2006 at 8:52 AM Post #44 of 44
Steve, if I ever find myself in that position, I would probably leave positive feedback, but containing negative comments about the deal. I have low feedback at the moment so would not risk leaving 100% negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back