Omega II Set to sell with waranty
post-155837
Post #1 of 2

bogo2

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello.

Because the new Omaga II Set with tupe amplier SRM-007t is unconfortabel for me ( to small head.... ) I have decidet to sell it! No. Im not stupid. But for me a headphone must be very confortabele and not so heavy. I thoght that in Japan the peoble are all small!!!!!!! But they make headphones who are unconfortabele for them.

I bought them yesterdy and its in original Verpackung. Payd 6800 Swiss Francs. There is also a waranty.

I prefer to sell ist in Switzerland, Germany o Austria. But when there is someboy from USA we can perhaps also make a deal.
I sell it now for about 3000 Dollars. But the shipping must pay the reciver when i make these to USA. When there is a problem in the next two years, you can send it to me and i co to the seller. ( Waranty. )

These headphone Set is the best from Stax and sound great. But when you have a small head you will have problems when you make eine Bewegung..

Its impotant that the Electrostatics Stax Omega 2 is good with a bit press on the ears. Its about the basses and low frequences. When the headphone make a bit a movement, you hear a very bad bass. For me he is not strong enough on the ears...
When i can sell them i take a headphoneamplier from Headroom and go with the Sennheiser 600.
Sorry. My Englisch.

Andy. Switzerland. andybo@freesurf.ch
Telephone: 0041 61 302 66 45

post-155880
Post #2 of 2

JMT

JMT Audio:PPA/META42 Amp Factory
Reaction score
I think the gist of your message is clear, you are selling your Stax Omega II's, preferable to someone in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland. But would entertain offers from the U.S.

BTW, I will move this to the For Sale Forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)