Okay, working 60+ hour weeks, need some help
May 5, 2012 at 3:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

metllicamilitia

100+ Head-Fier
So I haven't looked at earphones in some time, I do know eventually I'll get some customs, but right now I'm looking for some good universal. I'm currently using Phonak Audeo PFE-112 I believe, which I bought to replace the Sleek Audio SA6's the dogs ate. I prefer the Sleek's to the Phonak's in both comfort and SQ. So have the SA7's come out yet or are there better options for all around rock music, from some Beethoven to Cradle of Filth and everything in between. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Typed into life using Tapatalk

May 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #3 of 7
The SA7 has not come out yet. Early 2012 on the website but that has pretty much come and gone.

If you like those two earphones you mentioned take a look at the Rock It Sounds R-50.

May 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #5 of 7
Just read a review of the R-50's and they are sounding really tempting, less sibilant than the PFE-112's is a plus, as metal can be quite sibilant, and I like the braided cable. They sound like quite the earphone at the lower price range.

Typed into life using Tapatalk

May 6, 2012 at 2:41 AM Post #6 of 7
The EQ-7, Grado GR10, UM3x, Sennheiser IE80 are also recommended for these genres music and they all are very detailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back