1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

oicdn

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by mb3k, Nov 27, 2006.
2 3 4
Next

Last
  1. mb3k
    Positively active with DIY. I sold Nate a mini IC with very quick communication and polite manners. A great addition to Head-fi!

Thanks again!

2. terrymx Contributor
    i sod oicdn a cable. he paid quick and kept good communications. would definitely deal with again.

3. SK138
    oicdn purchased my ALO cable. The transaction and the communication has been outstanding with an outstanding Head-Fier. oicdn can buy my stuff any time...joking aside...he is a great guy to do any transaction.

4. tattoou2
    Nate purchased my Indigo dj. Not only was payment prompt, communication also was great. Thanks, Nate, for a very smooth transaction. Your card will be mailed tomorrow. Enjoy! [​IMG]

5. nfusion770
    I bought a 2g shuffle from him. Item was brand new exactly as described- a very nice deal. Communication was excellent and he shipped right away. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Thanks again.

6. rob01
    Also purchased a 2g shuffle from him, fast shipper, would do business with again.

7. concrete_d
    Also bought a 2G Shuffle. Great communication and fast shipping, very highly recommended.

8. ICU
    Bought some iPod stuff from him, couldnt be happeir. FAAAast! shipping.

Thanks, thumbs up![​IMG]

9. RockCity
    Oicdn sent me a free Sony memory stick for Christmas. Item arrived as promised. I appreciate his gift and wishes him a happy New Year.

10. warMen
    I bought an M-audio transit USB DAC from him... He was great and pleasant to deal with... he shipped it really fast too. Took only a few days to get here :p I'm a happy camper.

11. mrdon
    Good head-fi'r. Hope to do business again.

12. Jahn Contributor
    amazingly quick transaction and delivery and perfect condition Shuffle, what else can you say other than "Perfect Seller?" thanks again!

13. DJShadow
    Bought Nate's silver mini to mini interconnect. He had a slight delay in sending in it off but more than made up for it with the extremely quick delivery. Would definitely deal with him again given the opportunity.

Thanks a lot man!

14. slydog64
    Great guy, would have sold them that day if paypal could clear money fast enough.

15. Ooztuncer
    I bought a dt770/250 pro + go-vibe 5 from Nate. Everything was smooth from beginning to end. Thanks one more time.

Recommended trader here!

2 3 4
Next

Last