Ohio
Jul 7, 2003 at 8:36 PM Post #31 of 36
I'll let you know if I hear back from Progressive. The only problem with Audio Etc. is that it's morphed into more of a home theater store.

If Tuberoller has connections that would be great. If I don't hear back from Progressive in a few days, I can try contacting others.

Jul 21, 2003 at 2:07 AM Post #32 of 36
Hi all:

If we're going to do this, we should set a date immediately. We're fast running out of summer.

I'd suggest that anyone interested in playing a major role in organizing this thing work from Tuberoller's excellent post on organizing a meet: Meeting Suggestions

I'm willing to do whatever I can to help. However, we need to get 2-3 folks in charge of ram-rodding this thing through ASAP. Oh, did I mention that we need to set a date (or at least two tentative dates) ASAP?? If we need to reschedule later, so be it.

Jul 21, 2003 at 11:32 AM Post #33 of 36
I certainly want to -- I've sent an email to Progressive Audio and have not gotten a response. I'm studying for the Ohio bar exam, which is at the end of the month -- after that I can probably help plan a bit more than I'm doing now.

Jul 21, 2003 at 12:41 PM Post #34 of 36
I will follow up with both Jude and Tuberoller some time today to see if they have any contacts who might be able to help. Otherwise, we'll have to start thinking about an apartment clubhouse or hotel room.

I think that we need to set a date certain, or at least two. I would suggest the following:

Saturday, August 16th
Saturday, August 23rd

Who can make it?? I'm pretty sure that I can make either

Aug 8, 2003 at 1:34 PM Post #35 of 36
Has anything happened with this lately? I live in NE Ohio and would probably attend if the 16th or 23rd was chosen since my classes wouldn't have started yet. I am an absolute beginner and have no equipment to bring other than my own headphones and maybe some CDs.
Kyle

Aug 14, 2003 at 7:41 PM Post #36 of 36
is this a go or a no go?

Let us know, so you dont get mad if we..........dont show. You damn hoe. Now ahm gonna get some blow......yo,yo.

But seriously is this on? how bout a roll call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back