Ohio State/Columbus/Central Ohio Meetup
Jan 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM Post #121 of 142
I'm up for either Dayton or Columbus. Just let me know when and where. I could really use a meet about now. This cold grey Ohio weather is starting to bum me out.

Jan 29, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #125 of 142
Wow the response was alot greater than I expected.

Alright, well, I don't know if I can get us a room in a classroom because they reserve those for official clubs. Does anyone have a house near campus that can host?

Mar 10, 2010 at 4:17 AM Post #126 of 142
i would like to come, im new to the whole audiophile thing and i really wanna see what some awesome gear sounds like, im in the cleveland area, if i can get there id be willing to go to dayton

Mar 12, 2010 at 10:49 PM Post #127 of 142
Has this risen from the dead? Is there any hope of a Dayton/Columbus/Cincinnati area meet? It's been over a year since the last one. Since the weather is warming and brightening up, it would be a good time to thaw ourselves out over headphones, gear, music and good talk. I'm past ready for a meet.
wink.gif

Mar 12, 2010 at 10:56 PM Post #128 of 142
YES!! lets get this going, obviously i would prefer dayton
wink.gif
but anywhere works for me. I was going to attend the new york one, but my plans fell through on that one. lets get the ball rolling. Ive had a link in my sig for it for like the last 2 or 3 months too
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 1:12 AM Post #129 of 142
I would be willing to attend. I'll throw out a potential date of March 27th since this is the weekend before the start of Spring quarter for me. Let me know if I can help.

Mar 13, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #133 of 142
also im up for any weekend as i have school (cept the week starting the 29th thats my spring break)

Mar 13, 2010 at 11:20 PM Post #134 of 142
I'd recommend the person organizing the meet start a new thread so we can control the title and put together an equipment list and instructions to the meet location. This thread can be linked to the new thread.

Mar 16, 2010 at 12:39 AM Post #135 of 142
I'm willing to host the meet at WSU on March 27th if people are interested in coming to Dayton. This means that both parking and the room would be free. For those of you who have gone to meets before, do you have any suggestions of things that I need to plan for?
Please post if you think that you can make it on the 27th and what equipment you can bring.
I'll start a new thread for this meet!
Let's have this meet!!!
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back