Ohio State/Columbus/Central Ohio Meetup
Nov 18, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #106 of 142
I was looking forward to this meet but am certainly willing to wait, especially so more can show up. Count me in on a re-schedule.

Can anyone locate a place in Columbus for Dec or Jan? I've never been, so afraid I'm no help. I'm up for the restaurant idea. As I said earlier, Panera has a meeting room that can be closed off from the general public.

Horrorhound is in Cincy and tons of friends want to go. Not sure I will but thought some of you might be into it. For me it was either a head-fi meet or a woodworking meeting. Guess I'll be listening to wood chips.

Dec 6, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #107 of 142
so to revive an old thread, i wanna have a meet somewhere, though sundays would be best for me, either columbus or dayton works for me, though obviously the room at WSU would be best, im an exit away down 844 :p

who wants to get this going??? i dont have all the much equipment, but im completely willing to bring what ive got.

any interest left in this one?

soup

Dec 6, 2009 at 2:07 PM Post #108 of 142
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so to revive an old thread, i wanna have a meet ... any interest left in this one?

I think there is still interest, just missing a location. In order for this to fly in Columbus or Dayton, we need someone to find a location there.

Dec 7, 2009 at 5:03 AM Post #110 of 142
We need a sponsor or host to set up something in Columbus. Let me throw out the third weekend in Jan. No reason for the date, just a starting point for discussion.

If we can't get this going, I propose Dayton again. I could ask to get the religious room we had at Elizabeth Place unless someone can get a beer garden
beerchug.gif
. It has a small kitchen, private & public bathrooms, Subway, gift shop (snacks) and grill.

Dec 7, 2009 at 8:55 AM Post #112 of 142
third weekend in january works for me as well, got nothing going on, as log as its sunday, by then ill have my audio gd dac 19mk3, and a pico slim (hopefully), and jh13's
smily_headphones1.gif
and i have my Macbook Pro full of ALAC files, and ive got a pair of Audio Technica Ath-A900's as well..my modest collection.

Dec 8, 2009 at 3:43 AM Post #113 of 142
Let's give this thread a week to evolve. If nothing firms up, I'll run up a Dayton IC thread. Sunday is fine with me but may not work with the room we used last meet in Dayton. I'll see what the options are unless someone else has a spot.

For anyone that didn't get to the Dayton meet last year, Elizabeth Place is off 75 and 35 along the river downtown.

Dec 17, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #115 of 142
well I did some searching and this seems to be the closest place for me to meet up. im about three hours from Columbus. im willing to drive, but my schedule has to be permitting as well.

Dec 23, 2009 at 11:15 PM Post #116 of 142
So did a Columbus/OSU meet ever take place?

Parking is an issue at OSU, you'll either need to find parking along the street (free or metered) or park at a parking garage (there are several open to the public).

Jan 5, 2010 at 3:46 AM Post #119 of 142
Were folks still planning on doing this in Columbus or Dayton? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it in another thread or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back