OHHH so thats why I could not see my replies in the mall-fi thread...I get it now and i am confused.
Dec 16, 2007 at 10:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

bhd812

Headphoneus Supremus
I posted replies in the sticker/decal mall-fi thread but once i would get out of the thread my reply would disappear. I brought it up in the thread Jude has stickied here for problems and such. so today i thought and try posting a reply in the thread again but the same problem twice and that's when i noticed this message after you hit the submit button...

Quote:

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so

So that's why I could not see my replies afterwards. cause A moderator HAS TO APPROVE OF THEM.

then again Mall-fi is really not a open thread to talk, instead just like a advertised place..but the thread is not locked so you think you can talk about the subject at hand..can you? i am confused.

if you can not then lock the thread, if you can then take away the needed b/s approval requirement. is it meant to talk about or not..thats the question!

I would like to talk about that cause i think its a great idea and we all could come up with some cool decals together.

EDIT: changed thread title, removed "stupid" and put in "i am confused".

Dec 16, 2007 at 11:08 PM Post #2 of 2

manaox2

Headphoneus Supremus
There are several problems now after the rebuild. I have seen several under 50 posts members selling and buying and I even clicked Dr. Strange's member name to get to his profile and it links to a Dr Strange (without the period) who has 0 posts and has been here since 2004. I could change the link up top, but I cannot help but think it might be retrieving his info wrongly.

Users who are viewing this thread