Oh HELL YEAH!
Oct 6, 2002 at 6:48 PM Post #2 of 22
It's only been posted a few dozen times over the years it seems
wink.gif

Oct 6, 2002 at 7:08 PM Post #4 of 22
Yep, it's been posted many times. But I really don't see the attraction - sure, you've got beautiful blond lesbians making out, but THEY'RE WEARING V700s!!!

wink.gif

Oct 6, 2002 at 7:31 PM Post #5 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by eric343
Yep, it's been posted many times. But I really don't see the attraction - sure, you've got beautiful blond lesbians making out, but THEY'RE WEARING V700s!!!

wink.gif

Yes, that is true, but we can help them see the light. Let them know that we support their endeavors and that we have an even better solution to their needs. Or something.
wink.gif

Oct 7, 2002 at 2:21 AM Post #8 of 22
Quote:

Typical.

Most every male in the world: Lesbians. making out. <drool>

Head-fiers: Good lord! V700s!

Oct 7, 2002 at 11:46 AM Post #12 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by eric343
andrzejpw: Yep
wink.gif
Once you get over the libido factor (usually by seeing it too much) you notice the /important/ bits...

Actually the imporant *bits* are in the .qt videos.

I mean I really love a nice set of headphones, but a great set of cans does it to me all the time!
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2002 at 1:20 PM Post #13 of 22
V700s were probably selected for some combination of appearance/price/availability. Now, if the girls had some Senn 600s or a couple pairs of Etys with a decent source and amp there would probably be a lot more licking/sucking/biting going on . . . .
biggrin.gif

Oct 8, 2002 at 3:23 AM Post #14 of 22
Hmmm...this subject (the headphone fetish website) is catching up to another subject (tubed motherboard) as the most frequently reposted subject. Other than the usual (which headphone should I get, etc.).

I'm going to start my own website. Redheads with tanlines wearing headphones working/playing/gaming on computers with tubed motherboards. So far I have...zero pictures.

Oct 8, 2002 at 4:49 AM Post #15 of 22
Why in Gods name would anyone want a tubed motherboard? Yeah, nothing like trying to get HiFi from a box that emits almost as much EMI as a Microwave oven. Personally I would rather have a motherboard with dual CPU sockets, support for 2+ gigs of RAM, and some 64bit 66MHz pci slots thrown in for good measure. That's just my opinion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back