Official - Ultrasone Edition 9 last units available in US
Dec 12, 2008 at 8:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ultrapaul

Member of the Trade: Ultrasone
Ultrasone Inc. Announces Limited Availability of Edition 9 Headphones

Last units of limited edition headphones available in the U.S.

Wildomar, Calif. - (December 11, 2008) – Ultrasone Inc., distributor for German headphone manufacturer Ultrasone AG, announces the few remaining Edition 9 headphones are available in the U.S. For high-end audio enthusiasts, the Edition 9 headphones are unrivaled in terms of sonic clarity and transparency. The last Edition 9 headphones have a MSRP of $1,799 and are available at select Ultrasone dealers and at Ultrasone.

"The Edition 9s, like the Edition 7s, were among the finest headphones we have ever produced and they have been extremely well received by audiophiles," remarked Paul Taylor, President of Ultrasone Inc. “To own one of only a handful of limited edition headphones is enticing for audio enthusiasts; I anticipate that the remaining Edition 9 headphones will be sold before the holidays.”

Edition 9

The $1,799 Edition 9 headphones utilize Ultrasone’s finest titanium plated drivers to deliver astounding sonic clarity and transparency. The Edition 9 headphones eye-catching aesthetic is due in large part to the use of the black chrome in both the ear cups and nameplates. The attention to detail in the design of the headphones is made apparent by the use of Ethiopian sheep leather in ear pads and headband pad, ensuring the listener maximum listening comfort. The headphones come in a sleek, metal attaché case for safe storage and transportation.

Dec 13, 2008 at 3:49 AM Post #2 of 6
No pictures of the Edition 8 yet?

Has the MSRP of the Edition 8 been set?

Dec 21, 2008 at 7:59 PM Post #4 of 6
I was interested in purchasing a pair of the Edition 9 headphones, but Ultrasone seemed to have absolutely no interest in responding to numerous inquiries made by my local dealer in Vancouver, BC. There seems to be no support for your product in Canada. Shame on you.

Dec 21, 2008 at 11:40 PM Post #5 of 6
ebay?

Dec 22, 2008 at 2:25 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by docmark@telus.net /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was interested in purchasing a pair of the Edition 9 headphones, but Ultrasone seemed to have absolutely no interest in responding to numerous inquiries made by my local dealer in Vancouver, BC. There seems to be no support for your product in Canada. Shame on you.

We have never been contacted by a dealer in Vancover regarding an Edition 9. That doesn't mean that they didn't try though.

We have a new distributor in Canada. Please have the dealer send us an email at infoteam@ultrasone.com and we'll get this taken care of for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back