Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet - November 15th - Stamford Sheraton - Stamford, CT
Nov 14, 2014 at 12:14 PM Post #243 of 257
Anyone can walk in (usually) but most random people don't come in when they see signs for "Headphone Meet"

Nov 14, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #244 of 257
Sorry guys but I lost my ride. You can remove the V-MODA XS, M-100, Vamp Verza, FiiO X1 and Aune T1 from the gear list.

Nov 14, 2014 at 1:29 PM Post #245 of 257
Anyone bringing an android device with lollipop (5.0)?
Since lollipop supports USB audio natively for the first time, it would be nice to check some portable USB DAC compatibility.

Bringing nexus 7 running KitKat, UAPP to meridian explorer
Also bringing geekout dac

Nov 14, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #246 of 257
I have about 6 of the Holographic Ear One Headphone amps from the US importer that 
are new old stock and I'd like to show/sell them:
http://www.holographicaudio.com/headphone-amp.html

They are open box because they were shipped to the US with 220V power adapters but
I've found an excellent 120V replacement.  There is a lot to read in this thread can someone
point me to the particular post with rules concerning who can show and sell equipment?

Please message me offline if that is a better way to handle this.

Thanks, Pete

Nov 14, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #247 of 257
I need to do stuff around the area so I'm going to drop by early and probably leave early. I want to hear a bunch of new gear and meetup with people I haven't seen in ages.

Anybody want to meet early in Grand Central? If so let's exchange contact info.

Nov 14, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #248 of 257
I have to work in the morning,so I will probably get there mid afternoon
frown.gif

Nov 14, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #250 of 257
Guys... and gals?

Read the first page again. It has most of all the details you'll need. I don't have time to update it anymore.

I was in the midst of building an EHHA Rev A amp and between fighting with it and packing I don't think it's ready for prime time. When it was working momentarily it sounded awesome. Oh well. It'll have to wait til this spring to make its meet debut.

See y'all tomorrow!!!

Oh and by the way we have the room til 7:30pm if we want it -- we're paying for it. So don't fret!!!

Nov 15, 2014 at 6:54 AM Post #251 of 257
So I'm on my way to grand central hoping to catch 8:04 train to Stamford. Bringing HD800 with 4 aftermarket cables Moon Audio Blue Dragon and Silver Dragon, Norne audio vanquish and Draug 2 cables all terminated with 4 pin XLR. Blue Dragon and Draug 2 have matching 4 pin XLR to 1/4" adapter cable. All cables have 4 pin mini XLR on headphones side. Blue Dragon and vanquish are for sale by the way. Also bringing Sony's MDR 7520 and RWAK100

Nov 15, 2014 at 8:35 AM Post #253 of 257
So I'm on my way to grand central hoping to catch 8:04 train to Stamford. Bringing HD800 with 4 aftermarket cables Moon Audio Blue Dragon and Silver Dragon, Norne audio vanquish and Draug 2 cables all terminated with 4 pin XLR. Blue Dragon and Draug 2 have matching 4 pin XLR to 1/4" adapter cable. All cables have 4 pin mini XLR on headphones side. Blue Dragon and vanquish are for sale by the way. Also bringing Sony's MDR 7520 and RWAK100

Did you make the 8:04. I am on that train. Very last minute decision to come. If you want we can split a cab to the hotel or I can try calling for the shuttle bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back