Official NYC Meet Sat June 2nd 2012
Apr 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #108 of 427
There will be those that attend that will be bringing all of their gear so others can sample it. There will be some that bring a particular item such as a pair of headphones that they want to try with other gear such as DACs, amps, etc. Then there will be those that don't bring anything, but they are free to try gear out. I plan on bringing some of my gear for others to sample and for me to try out with others gear. Somewhere you will fit in the puzzle.

Apr 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #109 of 427
Just noticed this thread, totally gonna try to go to this. Can't wait to meet some of my fellow head-fiers

EDIT: I plan to bring some of my gear to this thing, including things like my digiZoid ZO2 and the Arrow 4G (which I will soon be ordering). My other main gear is the AS-1b's I have coming soon, but those are custom, so unless I have a twin out there, no one can really audition them.

EDIT 2: Just noticed this is happening on Long Island, which is home base for me. I'll definitely be there. It's like a 25 minute drive for me, or like 10 minutes from where I commute to college

Apr 10, 2012 at 3:03 PM Post #110 of 427
Justin from HeadAmp is planning on attending.Once he confirms his travel plans I will add him to the vendors list
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2012 at 7:40 PM Post #111 of 427
I will probly be there, 50/50. Hopefully I can confirm my schedule by the next month.
If I do make it, I will bring my Zodiac+/EAR+/RS1i rig and maybe a EF-6/HE-6 combo, but since Fang will be there I guess that's not really necessary (plus the EF-6 is heavy like a brick).

Apr 10, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #112 of 427
Quote:
Justin from HeadAmp is planning on attending.Once he confirms his travel plans I will add him to the vendors list
biggrin.gif

Maybe he'll bring all of the NY/NJ people's BHSE orders with him! 
biggrin.gif

Edit:
Also, count me in as a solid yes.  I'll be bringing:
Coda CSi Balanced integrated amplifier
Gilmore Lite Limited Edition w/ Dedicated Power Supply
Cary Xciter DAC
Audiophilleo 1 USB to S/PDIF converter
Resolution Audio Cantata Music Center
HiFiMan HE-6
Stax SR-007 O2mk1
Stax SR-009

Apr 10, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #113 of 427
Quote:
I will probly be there, 50/50. Hopefully I can confirm my schedule by the next month.
If I do make it, I will bring my Zodiac+/EAR+/RS1i rig and maybe a EF-6/HE-6 combo, but since Fang will be there I guess that's not really necessary (plus the EF-6 is heavy like a brick).

Kan,
you might want to check w/ Fang to see if he's bringing the ef6/he6  combo. while it seems likely that he will, if not and if you're willing to bring yours, that would fill that void.

Quote:
Also, count me in as a solid yes.  I'll be bringing:
Coda CSi Balanced integrated amplifier
Gilmore Lite Limited Edition w/ Dedicated Power Supply
Cary Xciter DAC
Audiophilleo 1 USB to S/PDIF converter
Resolution Audio Cantata Music Center
HiFiMan HE-6
Stax SR-007 O2mk1
Stax SR-009

shweet!

Apr 10, 2012 at 9:39 PM Post #115 of 427
I am more certain now than before that I will be able to make it to the meet.  So, please add me to the list.

As mentioned previously, I plan on bringing an Audiolab 8200CDQ, a Woo Audio WA5-LE (Sophia Carbon Princess 300B Tubes), BeyerDynamic T1s, and some cherry-picked CDs to demo. 

Looking forward to it!

Apr 11, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #118 of 427
Apr 11, 2012 at 7:25 PM Post #119 of 427
Boze, you can put me down as a yes.  I'm bringing my Mac Mini, a monitor, a remote, a Zodiac Silver, it's Teddy Pardo power supply, an Audiophilleo2 (probably), a custom designed tube amplifier & my LCD-2s.

Edit: Please bring your Krell KSA-5.  

Apr 11, 2012 at 8:16 PM Post #120 of 427
Quote:
Boze, you can put me down as a yes.  I'm bringing my Mac Mini, a monitor, a remote, a Zodiac Silver, it's Teddy Pardo power supply, an Audiophilleo2 (probably), a custom designed tube amplifier & my LCD-2s.

Edit: Please bring your Krell KSA-5.  

Dude, friggin' sweet.  I just spoke to Joe yesterday, and mentioned I was gonna PM you to find out if you were coming, but you beat me to it.  Awesome.  It'll be good to chat again.  Brasewel interested in coming, or is it too far a drive from Philly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back