Official NYC Meet Sat June 2nd 2012
Mar 20, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #79 of 427
That's too bad. Hopefully we'll be able to bring them back in the future, it's a shame the last one wasn't worth the effort and money.

Mar 21, 2012 at 12:34 PM Post #81 of 427

Quote:
I'll be there!

Hey everyone, there will be NO New Jersey meet this summer, so THIS IS IT for the season -- don't miss this meet!!

Summer meets are always tough.
Members list updated.

Mar 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM Post #82 of 427
I haven't seen you guys in WAY too long. This is 2 days after my college graduation, so I'll come if I'll be in NYC.

Fun fact, I attended my first HF meet as freshman in high school haha

Mar 22, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #83 of 427
If anyone wants to hear a LittleDot MK IV SE or a Bifrost let me know and i'll bring it.

I have a few tubes to roll as well.

I also have a pair of Beyer T70s, Senn HD650s, and Ultrasone HFI-780s

Mar 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #85 of 427

Quote:
I haven't seen you guys in WAY too long. This is 2 days after my college graduation, so I'll come if I'll be in NYC.

Fun fact, I attended my first HF meet as freshman in high school haha

Congrats on the graduation,Now the fun begins with a real Job
evil_smiley.gif

Hope to see you there.

Mar 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #86 of 427

Quote:
Hmmmm, serious consideration will be given.  Could be tough as it's right around my daughter's birthday but maybe that can be pushed to the following weekend.  I haven't been to a NYC meet in far too long.

Same situation here.  Birthday conflict issues but I am trying to sort it out.  50-50 right now.

Mar 22, 2012 at 4:12 PM Post #87 of 427

Quote:
Same situation here.  Birthday conflict issues but I am trying to sort it out.  50-50 right now.

Push the birthday party til Sunday
wink.gif

Mar 26, 2012 at 12:14 PM Post #90 of 427
Hi all! Ayep ye olde Tinnitus is still doing a number on me, at this point it's pretty much here to stay so not too much enjoyment comes out of firing up the Tower of Power anymore.  Hmm, my kid's 8 now, either I can sell the Melos SHA-Gold and HP2 rig, or just hold onto it hoping that in a few years he'll want to get into music, hah.  Decisions, decisions!  Well just dropping by to let y'all know I'm thinking about all those fun meet days - I think this location is where I heard an HP-1000 for the first time, good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back