Official NYC Meet Sat June 2nd 2012
Mar 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #31 of 427

Quote:
So that means I can add you to the confirmed list
wink.gif

If you add him, he will have no choice but to come. 

Mar 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM Post #34 of 427
If anyone has any orthodynamic cans I'd appreciate if if you brought them,

I've always been intrigued by them but I've never pulled the trigger on buying them since I've never actually heard them first hand.

I've had my sights on the HE-500's for some time now.

Mar 4, 2012 at 12:15 PM Post #37 of 427
Put me down as attending.  The question is do I take the train to GCT and then schlep over to Penn Station and the take the LIRR out to Babylon or do I drive (mapquest says 1.5 hours and driving early Saturday that might be a reasonable estimate).  If I do the trains then all I bring is one set of cans and some disc to play, if I drive I can bring some semi serious gear.  Will have to decide which I am doing later, but I plan on being there. 

Mar 4, 2012 at 12:31 PM Post #38 of 427

Quote:
Put me down as attending.  The question is do I take the train to GCT and then schlep over to Penn Station and the take the LIRR out to Babylon or do I drive (mapquest says 1.5 hours and driving early Saturday that might be a reasonable estimate).  If I do the trains then all I bring is one set of cans and some disc to play, if I drive I can bring some semi serious gear.  Will have to decide which I am doing later, but I plan on being there. 

Take the car. 
You will spend exactly the same amount of time on the train if not more, and traffic isn't usually bad this early in the morning on the weekend. 

Mar 4, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #39 of 427

Quote:

Take the car. 
You will spend exactly the same amount of time on the train if not more, and traffic isn't usually bad this early in the morning on the weekend. 

Quote:

I agree traffic should be light,should be a easy drive, it will give you more flexibilty then taking the train

Mar 5, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #40 of 427
Thanks for organizing, Tom.  Will let you know if I can attend ASAP.

Mar 6, 2012 at 3:03 PM Post #41 of 427
Heard the word ... I'm so there!

Gonna make me some YouToobs and take some pix. 

I vow to make InnerFidelity the geekiest main stream headphone site. 

Thanks for heading it up, Tom!

Mar 6, 2012 at 4:19 PM Post #42 of 427

Quote:
Heard the word ... I'm so there!

Gonna make me some YouToobs and take some pix. 

I vow to make InnerFidelity the geekiest main stream headphone site. 

Thanks for heading it up, Tom!

Thats great Tyll!

I gave you member of the press status on the attending list
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2012 at 5:13 AM Post #43 of 427
I will be going to Cali, then back to Pitt, and will be taking a bus over to NYC. I think I will be able to attend.

Can the place be reached by the railway? If not, where is the closest station? Thanks.

Mar 7, 2012 at 8:14 AM Post #45 of 427

Quote:
I will be going to Cali, then back to Pitt, and will be taking a bus over to NYC. I think I will be able to attend.

Can the place be reached by the railway? If not, where is the closest station? Thanks.

Yes, According to mapquest the LIRR train stop in Babylon is very near the hall.  Use the address given in the first post in mapquest, it will show where the LIRR stop is.  Then go to the NY MTA's website and look for the LIRR and find the train schedule you need.  You get the LIRR trains at Penn Station in NYC.  Ping me if you need help finding the right links.   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back