Official NYC Meet Sat June 2nd 2012
Mar 26, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #91 of 427
Quote:
I may be in attendance.  I am too unsure of my schedule at this point.

Same here.  I'll have to let you guys know if I can make it when it's a bit closer to the date.

Also, don't know what I'll be bringing.  Depends on what gets delivered to me by then.  If the planets align, BHSE and Resolution Audio Cantata Music Center.  If I'm not so lucky, I'll need to plug the SR-009 and O2mk1 into somebody else's amp(s).  Can also bring Cary Xciter DAC, Coda CSi Balanced and HiFiMan HE-6.

Mar 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #92 of 427

Quote:
Hi all! Ayep ye olde Tinnitus is still doing a number on me, at this point it's pretty much here to stay so not too much enjoyment comes out of firing up the Tower of Power anymore.  Hmm, my kid's 8 now, either I can sell the Melos SHA-Gold and HP2 rig, or just hold onto it hoping that in a few years he'll want to get into music, hah.  Decisions, decisions!  Well just dropping by to let y'all know I'm thinking about all those fun meet days - I think this location is where I heard an HP-1000 for the first time, good stuff!

Jahn!
Miss you!

Quote:
Quote:

Same here.  I'll have to let you guys know if I can make it when it's a bit closer to the date.

Also, don't know what I'll be bringing.  Depends on what gets delivered to me by then.  If the planets align, BHSE and Resolution Audio Cantata Music Center.  If I'm not so lucky, I'll need to plug the SR-009 and O2mk1 into somebody else's amp(s).  Can also bring Cary Xciter DAC, Coda CSi Balanced and HiFiMan HE-6.

Someone will almost surely have something to plug both of those into. 

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #93 of 427
Jahn,
 Sorry to hear that but you can stop by anyway & hang out..

Fang from Headdirect will make the meet himself all the way from China.
smile.gif

sridhar3 hope you can make it.post if you can & I will add you to the members list.

Mar 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM Post #96 of 427

Quote:
Too far away for us Westchester folk! Oh well, next time it's nearby i'll go.

Not really,members travel in from a lot further
wink.gif

Mar 31, 2012 at 11:57 AM Post #99 of 427

Quote:
Well, not me.

Sorry, next time Tom will make sure to make a meet that's convenient for you. Would you like fries with that? May be a foot massage too? Just PM me your needs and address, I'll make sure to send someone your way.

rolleyes.gif

Mar 31, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #100 of 427

Quote:
Too far away for us Westchester folk! Oh well, next time it's nearby i'll go.

SP, Where are you at in Westchester?  I am debating whether to travel by train (ugh) or by car (also an ugh).  If I go by car it will be early in the day and I can bring serious gear (amps, headphones, SACD player, power conditioner).  Good news is I have a Tahoe - lots of room.  So let me know if you want I ride, that will give me one more reason to drive rather than do the train.

Mar 31, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #101 of 427

Quote:
SP, Where are you at in Westchester?  I am debating whether to travel by train (ugh) or by car (also an ugh).  If I go by car it will be early in the day and I can bring serious gear (amps, headphones, SACD player, power conditioner).  Good news is I have a Tahoe - lots of room.  So let me know if you want I ride, that will give me one more reason to drive rather than do the train.

I don't really need a ride, i'll just go to the next one nearby. Hell, maybe i'll even go to this one.

P.S. represent

Mar 31, 2012 at 2:20 PM Post #102 of 427
Anyone planning on bringing an EHHA Rev A? or even the SOHA II? I'd like to hear Cavalli's other DIY offerings to compare to my CTH > Thunderpants combo.

Mar 31, 2012 at 3:01 PM Post #103 of 427

Quote:
 Good news is I have a Tahoe - lots of room.  So let me know if you want I ride, that will give me one more reason to drive rather than do the train.

See, now this is what Head-Fi is all about.  

If anyone might possibly have a Tube Buffer or SS Buffer for impedance matching, please bring it.  I'd really like to test one out!

Apr 1, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #105 of 427
I'l probably be donating a tube buffer to the raffle. 
This is conditional on my remembering to bring it. 

Put a post it note on your computer to remind yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back