Official NY /Regional Fall meet, November 9th, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 at 12:20 PM Post #65 of 317
  @leesure, I really hope to have the opportunity to check out your Schiit Magni/Modi stack with my HE 400 because I have heard many great things about this combo in the forums.  Hopefully, you will make the decision to bring them!

I dunno...they are SOOO big and difficult to carry. :wink:

Sep 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #66 of 317
  What do people usually do at these meet-ups? I can bring a HD 650 if anyone's interested. 

Chat, share, and listen mainly. You will find if you come that everyone is very friendly. You'll meet some vendors that make amazing products that you can try out at the event. You'll also be able to listen to some members gear that they bring. Throughout all of this, you will meet some amazing people that love to talk audio, gear, and anything else you wanna bring up in conversation. It's a great way to feel a sense of community and learn a lot. I really enjoy going to these events, and some vendors offer deals if you buy their products while at the meet up. Also, their is usually a silent auction at the meet ups in NYC that help vendors donate products to and members can bid on to help fund the rented space and the next meetup.

Sep 7, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #67 of 317

Chat, share, and listen mainly. You will find if you come that everyone is very friendly. You'll meet some vendors that make amazing products that you can try out at the event. You'll also be able to listen to some members gear that they bring. Throughout all of this, you will meet some amazing people that love to talk audio, gear, and anything else you wanna bring up in conversation. It's a great way to feel a sense of community and learn a lot. I really enjoy going to these events, and some vendors offer deals if you buy their products while at the meet up. Also, their is usually a silent auction at the meet ups in NYC that help vendors donate products to and members can bid on to help fund the rented space and the next meetup.

Thanks! 

So should I just stroll in and carry my headphones in my hand? Is there anything else I should bring? 

Sep 7, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #68 of 317

Thanks! 

So should I just stroll in and carry my headphones in my hand? Is there anything else I should bring? 

A headphone stand so you can put those down and listen to mine....

Sep 9, 2013 at 7:09 PM Post #69 of 317
Ordered myself a subPac....if it's as good as I hope It's gonna be with me at the meet up. 

if you don't know..... http://thesubpac.com

Sep 11, 2013 at 8:02 AM Post #74 of 317
In, and will bring my hd600 (w/ 4pin XLR balanced cable), UERMs, nfb-10es2, dx50, uha-6s mkii (ADA4627), as well as a couple of friends :beyersmile:

Sep 11, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #75 of 317
I do want to attend, and will try to arrange it.  But I'm not definite yet...

Hopefully things work out.  And hopefully my preorder with CEntrance gets fulfilled by then, and then I could bring a HiFi-M8 to the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back