Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #212 of 374
3 weeks to go
smily_headphones1.gif

members list updated.

May 20, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #213 of 374
Hi! Like I said before, I won't be able to attend; that hasn't changed.

But, I will be getting the new DUNU DN-2002, DK-3001, and DK-4001 ( the last two are engineering samples, they aren't even out yet), and need someone to showcase them by the meet. Is there anyone going who wouldn't mind putting these on your table? These have only been shown in Canjam and a few other meets, I don't think anyone in NY has heard them yet unless they flew to Cali. 

I can meet in Manhattan or Queens to hand it off to ya. Same goes for after the meet, obtaining them back. If not, I can ship it.

Let me know guys! Thanks.

May 22, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #217 of 374
May I be there by 2:50PM? Or do I have to be there by 10:30AM? I have work on that day.

You can come at any time you want,coming early just gives you more time  to listen to stuff. 

May 22, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #219 of 374
So how does this listening experience work?
This will my first time to one.
Do you bring your own headphones to listen to the gear?
Are there headphones to try out?
If there are, since multiple people will be using them, not to be a germ freak but will there be wipes or something to use
after every use? lol I can assume thatd be on us to bring anyway if that were the case.

Details please :D

May 22, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #221 of 374
  So how does this listening experience work?
This will my first time to one.
Do you bring your own headphones to listen to the gear?
Are there headphones to try out?
If there are, since multiple people will be using them, not to be a germ freak but will there be wipes or something to use
after every use? lol I can assume thatd be on us to bring anyway if that were the case.

Details please :D

Check out this link from the 2012 meet.  

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/2012-new-york-spring-head-fi-meet#UYUOCm3QePaJdgfH.97

As far as wipes you will have to ask owners of the headphones you try if its ok before you use them on the phones.

Bring your own phones as well.

May 22, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #223 of 374
  Check out this link from the 2012 meet.  

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/2012-new-york-spring-head-fi-meet#UYUOCm3QePaJdgfH.97

As far as wipes you will have to ask owners of the headphones you try if its ok before you use them on the phones.

Bring your own phones as well.

Thanks.

May 23, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #224 of 374

I will be bringing this headphone to the meet and will not disclose what was done or how untill it is heard with unbiased ears at the meet.

Suffice to say it will be a treat.
:wink:

May 23, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #225 of 374

I will be bringing this headphone to the meet and will not disclose what was done or how until it is heard with unbiased ears at the meet.

Suffice to say it will be a treat.
wink.gif

You're ridiculous man. Can't wait to hear them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back