Official New York Spring Meet - June 10, 2017 - impressions
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2017 at 9:43 AM Post #31 of 40
Aww, missed a good 'un, it seems. Nice pictures! Had a family Bar Mitzva in DC that weekend (believe me, the meet would have been SO much more fun...)
The Grado seems to have made an impression-believe I heard it at an earlier meet, liked it a lot.
Curious about susvara vs HE-1000, recently got HEK v2, which I like a lot, any impressions/comparisons?

Jun 19, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #32 of 40
Aww, missed a good 'un, it seems. Nice pictures! Had a family Bar Mitzva in DC that weekend (believe me, the meet would have been SO much more fun...)
The Grado seems to have made an impression-believe I heard it at an earlier meet, liked it a lot.
Curious about susvara vs HE-1000, recently got HEK v2, which I like a lot, any impressions/comparisons?
I have yet to compare the 2 directly yet ,the hekv2 has been sitting in the box.

Jun 19, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #33 of 40
I have yet to compare the 2 directly yet ,the hekv2 has been sitting in the box.
I would love to hear your thoughts when you do get to compare them. Please post here (or somewhere :))

Can't thank you enough for everything you do to keep this meet going. Also thanks to all the vendors and everyone who brought their gear to share.
It was a blast !!

Jun 30, 2017 at 9:16 PM Post #35 of 40
So I'm guessing noone here knew the names of the guys at Schitt? :frowning2: I think I know although I'm not sure.

Jun 30, 2017 at 9:22 PM Post #36 of 40
So I'm guessing noone here knew the names of the guys at Schitt? :frowning2: I think I know although I'm not sure.

I think the older gentleman's name was Ada (or something like that). I can't remember the younger one's name.

Jul 1, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #37 of 40
I think the older gentleman's name was Ada (or something like that). I can't remember the younger one's name.
Yea was hoping on knowing the younger one's name. Thanks though maybe it might give me a clue into who it was.

Jul 2, 2017 at 2:59 PM Post #40 of 40
So regarding the Grado PS2000e ... did everyone's ears press right up against the surface of the driver and you just ignore the discomfort? I didn't give it a chance for that reason, and sorry for missing out.

The huge concave cavity of the foam that makes-up the pad is just too large for me (and I'm a big guy w/a big head) that the pad doesn't lift the driver off my ear enough (it does somewhat, but not a lot) . I'd almost like something like a wizzer-cone-like inner cone made of the same foam to enhance the pad pad, to give me those millimeters between ear and driver.

I'm alone in this?

Late reply, I do think you were the only one who had an issue with fit or contact. There were many whose feedback referenced how comfortable they were especially for a headphone that is not light in weight. The new improved headband is a big bonus in that. I can wear mine for long sessions without any discomfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back