OFFICIAL NEW YORK CITY MEET. Saturday Nov 13th, 12pm - 5pm
Nov 5, 2004 at 6:49 PM Post #243 of 448
Jerry, over at Tekkeon, has let me know that he is shipping me the new Mypower ipod external battery with integral lineout in time to arrive before the meet. If all works out, there should be one more (highly anticipated) toy to play with.
tongue.gif

Jerry also gave me some information on other upcoming products that I will share at the meeting.

Nov 5, 2004 at 7:03 PM Post #244 of 448
verrry interesting! In that case I'll bring my Podfreq to see if that external batt can charge up an ipod hooked into the Podfreq by going firewire to firewire.

Nov 6, 2004 at 4:16 AM Post #246 of 448
HeadRoom stuff shipped today and the Total Headcase was included. It looks like a nice bag.

Nov 6, 2004 at 4:43 AM Post #247 of 448
i wonder if it will fit my new battery pack...
ipack1.jpg

Nov 6, 2004 at 6:06 AM Post #249 of 448
give kloan a pm, he makes this as custom jobbies
wink.gif

Nov 6, 2004 at 5:53 PM Post #250 of 448
1 week left w00t

also i am getting new revision 2 6i and i am not sure if i will be able to burn them in by the next saturday, but i will have 2 pairs of 6i with me, one burned in, one not. so we can compare them

Nov 7, 2004 at 3:19 AM Post #251 of 448
Darn it I lost the PM naming the guy who I promised "Moe, the Headphone Stand" to. If you are out there and are still coming to the NYC meet give me a PM and I'll bring it for you!

Nov 7, 2004 at 2:51 PM Post #252 of 448
It is I...King Arthur, and the Knights of the Roundtable (who yell "neet"), that was promised "Moe".
wink.gif

Sorry, watching Monty Python while reading this.
cool.gif

Nov 8, 2004 at 5:21 PM Post #253 of 448
This is pretty much off topic but if anyone is coming to New York City from out of town and is planning on staying a couple of days, Project Object is playing at The Knitting Factory on Sunday night, November 14. Anyone who is a fan of Frank Zappa will want to see Project Object. I wish I could go but my time is limited and can't justify spending all day Saturday at the meet and then going to the show on Sunday - especially since Project Object is known for long shows. I would be pretty useless on Monday morning.
blink.gif
evil_smiley.gif

http://www.knittingfactory.com/calen...m=1&location=1

Nov 8, 2004 at 5:25 PM Post #254 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
It is I...King Arthur, and the Knights of the Roundtable (who yell "neet"), that was promised "Moe".
wink.gif

Sorry, watching Monty Python while reading this.
cool.gif

Aha cool! Moe shall be brought out on the Death Cart. Bring out yer dead! "I'm not dead yet! I'm happy! I'm *plunk*"

Nov 8, 2004 at 6:47 PM Post #255 of 448
Any more room at this meet? I may be able to attend...and/or bring a couple of my things with me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back