1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Official Hong Kong Thread (Shops, Meets, Events and more-)

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last
  1. Rayzilla
    Interesting. I never knew Dynaudio made active speakers, although I really do not know a lot about audio hifi. I only started into that side of the hobby a few months ago and unfortunately, with a limited budget too so I need to look out for deals. Any chance you know where to go to find deals on turn-tables in Hong Kong? Just want to give it a try. Let me know if you have any tips.

2. Xymordos
    I'm not familiar with speakers, but I saw that each speaker was plugged in separately, so I guessed they were active. Also I never used LP :p

3. kerrys30
    Does Anyone know a place in Hong Kong I can take my HPL cable and get the connector changed from Shure to Fitear? (hoping to save time/postage sending back to US or UK). Thanks.

4. Nicolas L
    Haven't been there before, but R-Studio (https://www.facebook.com/rstudiohpshop?ref=ts&fref=ts) seems to be rather well regarded in the local audio community. 

5. kerrys30
    Cool. Thanks. I managed to get it done in local jaben. :)

6. Joe Bloggs Contributor
    Anyone coming to meet us in Hong Kong? :D

FiiO-HKTDC2014.png

7. kkcc

Any insights on what you guys will be showcasing at the show?

8. Rayzilla
    Is this open to the public?

9. bonbonq
    With money or a nice smile, anything can be :)

10. ajra
    Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Shure SE 846 in a fit of Audiophile nirvana on moving to HK.
    Nothing agianst these in ears, but for financial reasons, I need to sell them.
    They were purchased  A WEEK AGO FROM JABEN(Bill with date included), so practically brand new.( if anything , I just burned them in).
    Even the tips are new. The one i used, I have already replaced with a new one.
    Bought at 7200, looking for 6500, please let me know if interested.
    Serous buyers only please.

11. yangmanning
    Hi Everyone!

I recently moved to HK! I'm a headphone newbie, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Can someone tell me where I can get rca and 3.5 to rca cables similar to those on monoprice in both quality and cost?

I live on HKside so It'd be preferable if I didn't need to go to Kowloon, but I can if absolutely needed.

Thanks!

12. kerrys30
    I go to Jaben in mong kok for all my needs.   there are a few other shops around there...DMA for one.

13. yangmanning
    Awesome. Thanks!

14. farisq
    Yes Mongkok area. U may want to check Sim City...

15. smaragd

If you're in HK side you can also check out Wanchai Computer Center (next to Wanchai MTR), on the top floor (only 2 floors) in the back are a couple of shops too.

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last