1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Official Hong Kong Thread (Shops, Meets, Events and more-)

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last
  1. PeterCheng
    Haaa that sounds great, but Im just a 16-year-old student, dont know much about audio stuff lol
    Im currently using Pfe112, E5 and an ipt 4gen :p

2. NLNH

I'm using 122 sometimes ....

as long as you are interested, y not come out, grab a drink, and let us poison you hahaah[​IMG] 

3. BucketInABucket
    My parents won't be very happy about that, they think I already have more than enough...all the more reason to come [​IMG]

4. NLNH
    Yah you got the Vk-1[​IMG]

5. BucketInABucket
    And a beautiful pair of headphones, both in looks and especially sound quality, it is!

6. NLNH
    wanna get a black one so badly... lol so tempted...the build is so nice [​IMG] 

7. PeterCheng
    Just picturing myself sitting in between big boys and talk about stuff that i have absolutely no idea of xD anyway yea maybe~ again, Im really a newbie lol

veyrongatti likes this.
  8. BucketInABucket
    Do it, why not, you probably won't regret it :D (unless your head is gigantic, its range of adjustment isn't that great). 

9. NLNH
    still thinking about it.....[​IMG] got too much headphones at home atm....
    haha that's alrite.....I'm not much more than a newbie haha

10. PeterCheng
    Ha! You dont have to be that humble :p

11. NLNH
    There's always much to learn anyways...
    Audio is all about science and physics plus history....a great mix of experience and knowledge behind the price tags.[​IMG]

12. PeterCheng
    Anddd also commercialization and HALO EFFECT lol xd

13. NLNH

hoho .... well everything in the world is....[​IMG]

14. PeterCheng
    now the so-called 'audiophile' depends on their geers, not their enthusiasm towards music... anyway lets end here or we'll go forever :p

15. NLNH
     [​IMG] 

Well....    anyways......holding a meet next week, see if anyone is interested[​IMG]

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last