Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread
Aug 14, 2018 at 8:03 PM Post #3,167 of 9,597
https://music.businesscasual.biz/album/crystal

a3309806689_16.jpg

Vaporwave
no email required

Aug 15, 2018 at 8:22 AM Post #3,170 of 9,597
Soul Cycle

Progressive Metal / Djent. Individual songs are being released every couple of weeks or so (they let you know by email) so the complete Album is not technically released yet but it is forthcoming. I used to slaughter to death Soul Cycle II when I was commuting regularly :punch: I'll quote this post when the full Album comes to fruition so no one misses out.​

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2018 at 1:20 PM Post #3,176 of 9,597
HEADS-UP
Since it doesn't seem to be possible to make a "sticky" within a thread, reminders like this will be posted periodically for the benefit of newcomers:

Rules of the thread:
  1. Only post links to music that is both legally free to download for free (e.g. "Name Your Price" or "Free download") AND is available in FLAC format
  2. When you post, use the search box in the upper-right corner (with "search this thread only" checked) to ensure you are not duplicating a previous post. When in doubt, post, but we want to cut down on too many duplicates overall
  3. Include the name of the album/single + the artist name in text for every post, including posts using the media embed feature! The search box cannot detect artist/album names within embedded media (e.g. Bandcamp player).
  4. Include whether an email address is required to download the music; some users here prefer not to give out their email address and appreciate this info in advance.
That is all for now; resume rocking out! :L3000:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back