Official Atlanta 2010 Meet Thread
Apr 9, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #16 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It it worth me gong? I only have HD-555s, ATH-M50s, and a nuforce uDAC and HDP. Looking to get a pair of HD-600's, but looking at the list of gear i doubt anyone else will give a **** about my stuff hahaha.

It is not about showing off the best stuff, it is about hanging out with like minded people while trying out new equipment to get an idea of what you like and don't like. Heck, look at the stuff I am bringing. Not the greatest, but I like it and I like comparing it to other equipment in the same price range.

Apr 10, 2010 at 7:32 PM Post #17 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It it worth me gong? I only have HD-555s, ATH-M50s, and a nuforce uDAC and HDP. Looking to get a pair of HD-600's, but looking at the list of gear i doubt anyone else will give a **** about my stuff hahaha.

I don't even go to meets anymore to listen to equipment, it's just about hanging out for an afternoon with strange people.

Speaking of which, Trav what's the hotel's policy on beverages in the meeting room?
biggrin.gif

Apr 11, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #19 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't even go to meets anymore to listen to equipment, it's just about hanging out for an afternoon with strange people.

Speaking of which, Trav what's the hotel's policy on beverages in the meeting room?
biggrin.gif

Who you callin' strange
tongue.gif

Apr 11, 2010 at 1:20 AM Post #20 of 66
so... not to sound like an idiot or anything, but what's the etiquette for these meets?
i'm thinking really seriously about driving over from birmingham.
do we have to rsvp through the forum in order to gain entry? can we bring a non-head-fi guest?

Apr 12, 2010 at 2:42 AM Post #22 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffreyj900 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who you callin' strange
tongue.gif

If the shoe fits.
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWuss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so... not to sound like an idiot or anything, but what's the etiquette for these meets?
do we have to rsvp through the forum in order to gain entry? can we bring a non-head-fi guest?

Just show up whenever with whoever.

Apr 12, 2010 at 2:26 PM Post #23 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWuss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hope you can make it, and you can just show up.

Apr 13, 2010 at 3:09 PM Post #28 of 66
sup guys, I'm in for this one... but I Wont be late this go round :)

Bringing what little I have..

M^3, DT880 (250), and a very large external hard drive to steal all Brent's Flac.
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2010 at 8:56 PM Post #29 of 66
I'm definitely in, however, I am not entirely sure what gear I will be able to bring, as I'm in the middle of a move, but I also may have some new gear. So it could range anywhere from nothing (all packed) to a decent amount of stuff.

Apr 13, 2010 at 9:32 PM Post #30 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by cybertron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sup guys, I'm in for this one... but I Wont be late this go round :)

Bringing what little I have..

M^3, DT880 (250), and a very large external hard drive to steal all Brent's Flac.
biggrin.gif

Just get there... Will be good to see you again
regular_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back