Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San Francisco Airport
Jul 14, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #421 of 521
I paid by PayPal for me (user: balu_613) and my wife (user: balaseetha) last night. I received receipts for payment from PayPal but nothing from head-fi yet. Should I bring printed copies of the PayPal receipts or will I get confirmations from head-fi before Saturday?

Jul 14, 2014 at 4:10 PM Post #423 of 521
another IC here:  sooner or later I'll have to sell my beloved Woo Audio SE since next year I will move to one of those terrible open-space office buildings. Since I am bringing the amp to the meet, I might as well put it up for sale if someone is interested...

Jul 15, 2014 at 12:36 AM Post #424 of 521
I got you down! Thanks, and see you on Saturday!

Did you get my money? From mediatoo.net email.

Ps audio is taking its time getting me my directstream. Was supposed to be here early last week. Still think I can get it this week, gsx is confirmed for delivery this week. Trying to get tralucent to send me demo ref1 since mine were delayed. Also, should have latest no split PPA usb cable here this week. So people can compare wireworld starlight 7 vs starlight platinum vs audioquest cinnamon vs ppa red usb vs generic if interested.

Jul 15, 2014 at 12:52 AM Post #425 of 521

Ps audio is taking its time getting me my directstream. Was supposed to be here early last week. Still think I can get it this week, gsx is confirmed for delivery this week. Trying to get tralucent to send me demo ref1 since mine were delayed. Also, should have latest no split PPA usb cable here this week. So people can compare wireworld starlight 7 vs starlight platinum vs audioquest cinnamon vs ppa red usb vs generic if interested.

Yes, all good! I like the idea of a cable shootout. I have some ADL Furutech USB cables as well.

Jul 15, 2014 at 1:06 AM Post #426 of 521
Just sent payment in for pre registration for me and the gf. Hopefully i can find some nice IEMs that she'll audition at the show.

Jul 15, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #427 of 521
  I might be selling my Mytek Stereo192-DSD DAC (black mastering version) soon.  Is anyone interested?  If so, I can bring it to the meet so you can check it out (and maybe get instant gratification). 
smile.gif

you bastid!
I'm thinking of selling it too - but I recently discovered how great the headphone amp is! 
I'm loving it as a DAC/amp at my listening station at the front of the house.

Have you tried it with the LCD-XCs?!?!
It's great!!

Jul 15, 2014 at 11:28 AM Post #428 of 521
  Does anybody happen to know if the Double Tree is within walking distance of the Caltrain station? 

Regarding public transportation, just got this back from the hotel:

I think the easiest way would be for your guests to take BART.  The BART Station runs to the San Francisco International Airport and they can take our complimentary shuttle from there. Our hotel shuttle runs every 20 minutes (no need to call – it’s automatic)!

Jul 15, 2014 at 4:40 PM Post #431 of 521

Directstream received! Burning in now. Hopefully 100 hours by conference.

Jul 15, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #432 of 521
Oh I now have sotm usb care, jcat usb card, and ppa usb 2.0 card as well? Any interest in buying any of them?

Jul 15, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #433 of 521
Directstream received! Burning in now. Hopefully 100 hours by conference.

Wow!  Great work getting this in time and bringing it...thanks!

Jul 15, 2014 at 5:16 PM Post #435 of 521
Alex from WyWires here. I would like to announce that we will be offering a 20% discount on all cables that are ordered at the meet this coming Saturday. This applies not only to headphone cables but everything. Interconnects, digital cables, power cords, speaker cables, etc. In general, we will fulfill you order within one week or 10 days max.

Cheers and Nina and I look forward to meeting you in person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back