Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 at 1:23 AM Post #422 of 431
Had a great time at the meet, everyone is truly nice. 

Thank you to Mr. CEE TEE for putting this together, maybe next year (if I have more cash) I'll spend a bit more time at the UE booth. :)

Feb 17, 2014 at 1:32 AM Post #423 of 431
Just wanted to thank everyone that helped make this meet happen.  I've been a lurker here for some time now and enjoyed reading all the gear talk.  This was my first meet and it was great!  I just wanted to hear the HD800 and the LCD3 and wound up coming home with a Vali+Modi stack!  I never win anything!  Thanks to everyone that brought their gear so others could listen to them and make informed decisions on what cans to get!

Feb 17, 2014 at 1:35 AM Post #424 of 431
Another great meet.  Always fun to come to these and chat about music and audio gear.  Thanks to all the organizers for taking the time to set everything up and getting the word out, as it was a pretty large turn out.

Feb 17, 2014 at 1:42 AM Post #425 of 431
Super fun meet!!  Thanks so much to CEE TEE, purin, zerodeefex, and everybody else who helped.

I was great to meet to so many of you.  I had an awesome time!!

Feb 17, 2014 at 2:44 AM Post #426 of 431
Thanks for everyone who put this together!! I had a wonderful time today. Some equipment looked really intimidating but thanks to the nice people who were kind enough to let me try them. Great people with incredible gear!

Sent telepathically.

Feb 17, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #429 of 431
Another great meet! Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen.
Here is a gallery of photos I took at the event:

http://www.amb.org/ti/audio/chang20140216/

Enjoy!

Thanks for the photos. Looks like there was a lot of amazing stuff out there, I'm jealous of my mid-westerness and being able to come out to a meet like this. Now I patiently await the impressions thread.

Feb 17, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #430 of 431
Enjoyed the meet, was able to hear some great systems. Heard headphones and amps I was interested in and it really helped to make some decisions about my next purchase. Thanks to all who organized the meet and to those who shared their systems and knowledge. Hope it happens again next year. Thanks Again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back