OFFICIAL 2012 Bay Area Meet Thread (California) February 11th, Saturday
Feb 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #466 of 473

Quote:
Done. Now I will have to take these down 6 flights of stairs. There is no elevator in my building.
Labor of Love!
See y'all tomorrow!

I guess I have it easy, my gear is going to fit in one plastic bin, and I'll bring a messenger bag with my laptop and a camera.  The benefits of having a small footprint set up.  

Feb 11, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #467 of 473
Wow - and I thought I missed an epic meet last year.  I'm so, so so bummed.  Worse, I'll be freed up by noon Sunday...  Have fun.  If anyone wants to shoot me a quick facetime call and pan the room, PM me.  Or maybe just email me a video pan, just so I truly know what I missed!

Have a blast everyone!

Feb 11, 2012 at 4:01 AM Post #469 of 473
One more time, I'll be coming from the Davis/Sacramento area .. if anyone needs a ride/pickup along the I-80 let me know.

I'll be leaving around noon and will be staying to around 4p.m or so ...

See you all tomorrow.

Feb 11, 2012 at 5:45 AM Post #470 of 473
I'm very excited, 3 hours and 45 minutes until Lurku arrives at my house to pick me up, then to go pick up Clayton. :p

I can't sleep due to how excited I am right now. haha

Edit: Will anyone have a spare 3.5mm - RCA cable with them? Can't seem to find my second one to go from my master out on my mixer. :|

Feb 11, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #471 of 473
Spent about 30 minutes at the meet, left at noon, will go back for the raffle at 3:00 PM. I'm guessing people will clear out after raffle, should be easier then to try different stuff.
Not as big an event as I thought it would be.

Feb 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #473 of 473
WOW!!  Thanks to EVERYONE who came and helped with an amazing meet...just seeing everyone and everything made it worth it!

I need a little more recuperation time (before proper thanks) but please go to the 2012 Meet Impressions thread!!

BIG CHEERS,
CEE TEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back