Official 2006 (Inter)National Meet - April 22nd & 23rd
Mar 14, 2006 at 1:05 PM Post #241 of 607
Is anyone who is going to the meet planning on ordering anything from Triangle Cables (www.trianglecables.com) before the meet. I can't quite bring myself to pay $7 shipping for a $2 coupler. If you are and could help me out please PM me.

Also on an entirely different subject, I saw a few people looking for other hotel options, you'ce got the Ramada next door, which I'm not sure but might share the same booking as the Adria, and you have the Anchor Motor Inn, about 6 blocks down, it's a little seedy but cheap. Feel free to pm me with questions about the hotels, I live in the area.

Thanks,
-Shatz

Mar 14, 2006 at 1:54 PM Post #242 of 607
I would like to come. The 50 posts cutoff must be custom made for me.
biggrin.gif

Mar 14, 2006 at 9:48 PM Post #243 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex M
I would like to come. The 50 posts cutoff must be custom made for me.
biggrin.gif

Right you are! Added to the list, and btw check out the list under that - Westone has signed up for a Sponsor Table!

Mar 15, 2006 at 3:21 AM Post #244 of 607
Can you add me to the list? (+1 for my brother)
Thanks!

Mar 15, 2006 at 3:38 AM Post #245 of 607
I was wondering can you put me down tentatively for the meet. I can find out in the next 48 hours if I can make it.

So who can I table with or does anyone mind sharing with me?
rs1smile.gif

Hmm lemme see what rules I have...oh yeah...break my stuff I will kick you in the lovespuds...and then nail your meatstick to the table.

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:50 AM Post #247 of 607
Hey Jahn, can you add me as tentative as well, I'll know for sure in like two days at the most. Philodox has made me want to go badly! As he stated, The Head-Fi (Inter)National would be a killer first meet. Oh, and put me near the beer table!!!!

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:49 PM Post #248 of 607
folks wanted to know where the thread was to post questions to the Q&A Stereophile-moderated Panel at the nat meet, so i put the link up on the 4th post on the first page!

Mar 17, 2006 at 1:16 AM Post #251 of 607
I'll be there on Saturday and I will PM Jahn with my equipment list, but just to give everyone a head's up I'll be bringing IMHO the new "King" of Budget Cans, the Philips SHP-895, which recently arrived via Hong King for the unbelievably low price of $50USD.
biggrin.gif

Mar 17, 2006 at 4:02 PM Post #252 of 607
Tables 15, 18, and 21 are the only tables that have zero on them right now - interestingly enough, those are the tables that will get the most foot traffic and visual exposure since they are all next to the doors! Come get em!

Mar 17, 2006 at 5:50 PM Post #253 of 607
I would like to come, but I can't be certain at this point in time. If I did, I would likely bring one guest. Please add me to the list, and I will take my name off later if I can't make it.

Mar 17, 2006 at 6:53 PM Post #254 of 607
I would like to be added to the wait list please. I will be coming alone if I make the cut. All of my gear is listed in the signature but I probably won't be bringing a source as the 80 lb turntable, phono preamp and all that vinyl would be kind of hard to carry on the train.
biggrin.gif
I hope to have Headphile upgrades done on the K340s soon so I guess they might be finished by the time this comes around.

Thanks,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back