Ocharaku Donguri
Jul 1, 2020 at 5:10 AM Post #106 of 113
if you thinking about mids as in vocals, they both sound fantastic but the Kaede will be much more sibilant
one thing i remember on the keyaki ti plus was that the vocals sounds a bit far away. Using the syou kuerenai as my daily drivers, these have very in your face close kind of vocals. Does the vocals on the kaede sound closer compared to the keyaki ti plus?

Jul 1, 2020 at 5:32 AM Post #107 of 113
one thing i remember on the keyaki ti plus was that the vocals sounds a bit far away. Using the syou kuerenai as my daily drivers, these have very in your face close kind of vocals. Does the vocals on the kaede sound closer compared to the keyaki ti plus?

vocals are right where they should be. don't hear the same thing you did. perhaps improper insertion.

Jul 1, 2020 at 5:43 AM Post #110 of 113
by default, they come with Spinfits. all testing done with Spinfits as well.
i see, thanks a lot for your opinions. I'm probably going for the kaede to complete me and my friend's collection, then look for a dap that suits it after.

Aug 7, 2020 at 5:29 AM Post #111 of 113
Hey guys, i think i see raku sold online with comply tips only. Is it tuned for comply only? does anyone have experience with it on spinfits?

also, does anyone here have experience with both syou kurenai and shizuku? which is more bassy?

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2021 at 2:49 AM Post #113 of 113
I have the S2 (currently for sale), but didn't really like the bump at 4khz. Does the Donguri Kaede/Brass (if that's correct) have a 4k peak? The graph posted suggests that it doesn't. Otherwise great detailed, textured sound on the S2 with nice bass punch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back