1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Obscure Chinese DAPs

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by pekingduck, May 26, 2014.
First

Back
332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341
343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352
Next

Last
  1. mbwilson111

You have never listened to my N3...unless it was when I was not looking...

2. audionab
    qngee x2 is great for iems with low impedance as this dap has very low output impedance(<1 ohm)

Ders Olmaz likes this.
  3. Ders Olmaz
    how about compared with shanling m0 how is it compared to others?

4. Alex3221
    Between S1, X2 and N3 I prefer the N3 hands down. Has more power output, bidirectional Bluetooth, better UI and better sound quality. The N3 has a U-shaped signature while the S1 and X2 has a more neutral/brighter signature.

Ders Olmaz likes this.
  5. theresanarc
  6. cqtek
    I recently bought the xDuoo X3II and for me it improves the FAudio S1 and the QNGEE X2, both in sound and handling. The user interface is not the best, nor is the distribution of the keys. But I have not had a single error with firmware version 1.0. It is gapless and it is fast. Use the same DAC as the N3 and it is cheaper. You should consider it too.

Ders Olmaz likes this.
  7. voxdub
    Glad the firmware is good, Xduoo have damaged their reputation quite a bit with a few devices recently, hopefully the x3ii stays well supported. I really like to look of it but recently got the Hifi Walker H2 (Rebranded Aigo Eros Q) which I've been impressed with for the £78 I got it for from Amazon, UI is a bit silly on the player screen but use Hiby link 90% of the time with it so all good.

Themilkman46290 likes this.
  8. Themilkman46290
    What problems where they having? Wife was thinking between zishan dsd and xduoo X10, after all the freezing of her fiio x1 ii we sold it, so now she is upgrading

9. jj69
    I just got an H2 a couple of weeks ago and I'm very impressed so far. I've found its UI to be far and away the best UI of any ChiFi DAP I've tried. Rock solid stability and flawless gapless playback. Just curious, what do you find "silly" about it?

10. hqssui
  11. kova4a
    I've been waiting for this one for so long, if I only hadn't just spent 1500 bucks on a vacation in Portugal. Well, maybe for Christmas, although I am still curious if sony will make a surprise release for the walkman's 30th anniversary as that would be cool too.

12. hqssui
    Looks like Colorfly is upping their game and is getting ready to compete with Lotoo and Sony.

13. BloodyPenguin Contributor
    Not sure how obscure this RUIZU D05 is, as it can be found on Amazon, but I think it is a fun little DAP. I own a bunch of random little DAPs, very enjoying to use.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F9P98RW/

Things it does well: General playback with decent detail, Long Battery Life, strangely good build quality, Bluetooth works well for a short range, the OS works relatively well with only a slight lag sometimes, Radio actually works

Things it does not: The silly video player, included earbuds are a bit noisy on the 3.5mm plug with little bass, touchy controls - not always super responsive (I'd rather have physical buttons), no controls while screen is off

Overall, I think it sounds really good for the price, solidly built and multi functional. Here are a few photos I took of it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Ashley Richins, HungryPanda and cqtek like this.
  14. cqtek
    Very similar to my AGPTEK A01:

https://www.agptek.com/product/agpt...ck-support-up-to-128-gb-for-sports-a01-black/

According to the technical service of AGPTEK, all its players of the same price band have the same DAC, so their sound is the same. They only change the design, some features, the battery, Bluetooth, etc.
    They are also a great and cheap alternative for daily use and to listen to the radio.

15. oneula
    it has a junky screen but I kind of like the Dodocool DAP
    been using it in my car and bumming around
    the sounds pretty good comapred to the Zishan Z3, Qngee X1 and Bengie T
    everything else is mediocre
    My Nuansa P1 is the best sounding player of all my DAPs so far including the Shanling M0. Hiby R3, Hidiz AP60Pro and Fiio X3

First

Back
332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341
343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352
Next

Last