1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[NZ/AUS] Grado SR225 (non-i) w/ near new HD414 pads and 3.5mm adaptor cable

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by spronkey, Sep 26, 2011.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (0)
  1. spronkey
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Selling my SR-225s!

These are the non-i version and sound fantastic. I'm actually downgrading to a pair of SR-60s because Grado isn't my favorite house sound but I still want to keep it around!

Come with near new HD414 pads (unmodded) - no bowls sorry.

Cans themselves in good condition, and are completely stock except for the 414 pads. Only downsides are:
    1. There are couple of small cosmetic cracks on the outer housing surrounding the cable entry on each side
    2. As with all SR Grados the plastic work is a bit average - on these there are a couple of what look like small chunks underneath the 'D' of GRADO LABS.
    3. Again, as with all SR Grados, the poles are getting a little loose compare to new. It's not a big deal.

Looking for around $220 NZD, which equates to somewhere near $170 USD.

Shipping to NZ or Australia only please. NZ I can do parcelpost for free, Australia cost maybe $15-20USD depending on service.

These are also listed on TradeMe.co.nz: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=409027418

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.