1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

nyjets28

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by nyjets28, Apr 4, 2009.
2 3 4
Next

Last
  1. nyjets28
    please leave me any feedback. thanks!

2. Hooran
    Sold to nyjets28 a pair of SR60s. Transaction went very smoothly, no hassles! Thanks!

3. dweaver
    I sold a pair of NE-7M to nyjets28 and he was great to deal with. He paid with no hassles and was a pleasure to deal with.

Highly recommended purchaser.

4. funch
    I sold him a mini plug and some Mogami cable that he was looking for. Fast payment; smooth deal all around. Recommended Head-Fi'er.

5. nsx_23
    Traded my T4 for his XM5. Everything went smoothly.

Cheers mate.

6. cal87
    Bought a Total Bithead. No problems at all.

7. fureshi
    I recently sold my Westone 3 to Rich. Great person to deal with. Fast communications and easy to talk to. Don't hesitate to deal with him!

8. TopPop
    Sold me a Fuze LOD. Had it in the mail to me the next morning after payment, and it was packed well. Great communication, as well. Top-notch seller!

9. rsatmans
    Sold a pair of HD580's to nyjets28. Fast payment and great communication. Thanks

10. FraGGleR
    Bought a Cardas mini to mini from Rich. Great, quick communication. Had it in the mail the morning after I sent payment (Friday). Got it well packaged on Monday. Fantastic transaction.

11. falkon72
    Bought an emu0404 usb from me. Paid promptly. It was a very smooth transaction.

12. blippster
    I sold a pair of HD600 grills to Rich. Communication was good and his payment was very prompt; a hassle-free deal.

13. nowsharing
    I bought a Fiio E5 headphone amp from Rich and it arrived in perfect condition very quickly.

14. aphexii
    Bought a pair of Denon D1001 from Rich and it arrived exactly as described in just 2 days. THANKS!!!

15. ljokerl Contributor
    Got some IEMs from nyjets28. Shipping was super-quick and communication was top-notch. Easy deal. Thanks!

2 3 4
Next

Last