NYC Traditonal November Meet Saturday Nov. 12th
Nov 12, 2005 at 12:39 AM Post #511 of 549
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Don't forget extension cords and power strips. (Did I already mention that?)
icon10.gif

I'll be bringing an AudioPrism Foundation II for my equipment and a VansEvers Companion power strip to lend out.

Nov 12, 2005 at 1:17 AM Post #512 of 549
Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor
I'm leaving in about 25 minutes (work, then straight to NY)

I'm bringing my power strips, but I also have several 50+ foot extension cords. Does anyone need one?

i have a power strip but not an extension cord. i could use one of those 50 footers, thanks!

Nov 12, 2005 at 1:17 AM Post #513 of 549
Quote:

Originally Posted by applegd
I will attend. This will be my first Head-fi meet...
600smile.gif

WELCOME - WELCOME - WELCOME!

Nov 12, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #514 of 549
I'm sad to report that the shipment from Zemo of Z-Audio did not arrive today, so I won't be able to present his amps at tomorrow's meet.
frown.gif

Ulimately I will receive them soon and will carry them to local mini-meet(s).

Nov 12, 2005 at 2:14 AM Post #517 of 549
Yo, Mitty! If you haven't had time to check my PM yet, what is the optimal time to arrive to setup gear? Is 9:00-9:15 sound reasonable?

Please let me/us know quickly. Thanks.
cool.gif

Nov 12, 2005 at 2:45 AM Post #519 of 549
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSloth
So, Machead, what's the current van plan?

I'm picking up the van at 8 AM, so I'll give you a ring when I'm on my way. If National is prompt, I should be in your neighbourhood around 8:15.

It would help if you gave me your phone number! My mobile is 646-643-1287.

Derek

Nov 12, 2005 at 4:07 AM Post #521 of 549
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSloth
So, anyone care to estimate the $ value of the equipment that's going to be filling up that room tomorrow?
blink.gif
(I like these blinky smileys. Reminds me of AdamCalifornia's hilarious posts about SACD. What ever happened to that dude?).

He's on the Banned Side of the Moon?
basshead.gif
Joke!

Nov 12, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #522 of 549
i had alot of problems tonight,

basiclly i had stood outside for 3 hours waiting for triple a (my car dies at 711 and this whole thing with me not having a cellphone u know).

Basiclly, had to finish something off by 12am, and well it didn't happen.

So now i can't pickup justin cuz i got no car, i probablly can't even go. Anyhow who can do it, please pick the guy up, i feel very bad but this sucks and now i'm
pretty much stuck out in port jeff and cannot attend the meet.

i hope u guys have fun, more fun then im having.

Nov 12, 2005 at 4:21 AM Post #523 of 549
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg

basiclly i had stood outside for 3 hours waiting for triple a (my car dies at 711 and this whole thing with me not having a cellphone u know).

So now i can't pickup justin cuz i got no car, i probablly can't even go. Anyhow who can do it, please pick the guy up, i feel very bad but this sucks and now i'm

oh MAN that's really bad timing! I hope your car gets back up on its tires soon, sorry about tomorrow! I hope someone's there to pick up Justin tomorrow too!

Nov 12, 2005 at 4:21 AM Post #524 of 549
That sucks man... well, thanks for offering to get Justin. Machead - can you help out? I gave Justin your cell number to see if you guys can't get it arranged.

Best regards,

-Jason

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back