NWZ-F886 manufacturing defect
Feb 4, 2014 at 10:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

croqui

100+ Head-Fier
The new Sony NWZ-F886 has a manufacturing defect, there's bleding light from the crancks and corners. So for the owners of this player please report here if you have this issue in your player. I know that some owners of this player had this issue. I know from a thread in this forum. Please let's make a list Of owners of this player with this issue to Send to Sony to let the Company Know that there is a problem with the manufaturing of this player.

Many thanks for your support and feedback.

Feb 4, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #2 of 4
The manufacturing defect you speak of is ridiculous, mine "has" it very dim, almost invisible if were not because I turned off all the lights, but the reason is quite obvious: the parts were the metal "curves" around the screen are not perfect and hence leak little to nothing of light.

You are either too perfectionist... or you know nothing about tolerances. Case dismissed.

Feb 8, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #3 of 4
  The manufacturing defect you speak of is ridiculous, mine "has" it very dim, almost invisible if were not because I turned off all the lights, but the reason is quite obvious: the parts were the metal "curves" around the screen are not perfect and hence leak little to nothing of light.

You are either too perfectionist... or you know nothing about tolerances. Case dismissed.

If you have spent any time on some of the Apple tech forums - you will find the most anal-retentive people on the planet. Some people brag that they have gone through 5 to 6 iPads because one of the corners bled light (you could only tell when you were in a completely dark room and had a black screen - in other words, never in typical use) It is like their iPad/iPhone is wired directly to their pacemaker.... the horror... the horror..

Feb 8, 2014 at 10:48 AM Post #4 of 4
  If you have spent any time on some of the Apple tech forums - you will find the most anal-retentive people on the planet. Some people brag that they have gone through 5 to 6 iPads because one of the corners bled light (you could only tell when you were in a completely dark room and had a black screen - in other words, never in typical use) It is like their iPad/iPhone is wired directly to their pacemaker.... the horror... the horror..

The nwz-f806 does not bleed light  why does nwz-f886 bleed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back