NuPirme OMNIA: Super TOL DAP, 1To, Streamer, nas....
Oct 7, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #16 of 25
One internal SD card that support 1 GB lol.

yes LOL...   a pity they changed their mind from 2 to 1 MicroSD !! 
mad.gif

Also, it is not clearly stated that it offer TIDAL or QOBUZ Streaming.  They only mention " streaming between 2 Omnia ", which... we do not care !    I really hope that they offer TIDAL or QOBUZ !!!

Oct 7, 2016 at 5:40 PM Post #17 of 25

thanks a lot for this info.

wonder what is HDMI for ? I would have much prefered USB digital output to use it as a music server with my home DAC/AMP....

Oct 7, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #18 of 25
I am guessing the 1 GB is an error...  probably 1 TB...  if it is micro SD then 256 GB, but if it is SD.... then at least 512 GB...

I believe this is an early sale bulletin and is not finalized, but getting there.  They are supposed to be released in December from what I have been told.

Jan 10, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #19 of 25
Dead thread? Is thing actually available yet? Has anyone heard one? Just found out about this player from a half page ad in the latest issue of the Absolute Sound. Even with the reduced storage this still has the potential to be a killer DAP.

Jan 28, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #20 of 25
May 8, 2017 at 5:57 PM Post #21 of 25
To be (finally) announced at HIGH END Show, Hall 1 C05 in Munich, Germany from May 18 to 22.

image.php

May 22, 2017 at 7:57 AM Post #23 of 25
Well, we tried to listen to the OMNIA at Munich, but... software was really not ready, and it did not reconised our microSD card that we tried to insert to use our own music for listening test. Also... plastic aspect is really NOT High-End.

May 23, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #24 of 25
Well, we tried to listen to the OMNIA at Munich, but... software was really not ready, and it did not reconised our microSD card that we tried to insert to use our own music for listening test. Also... plastic aspect is really NOT High-End.
Did you get the sense that NuPrime was showcasing the Omnia as a mostly finished product, or was it basically understood to be a prototype?
Being budget-minded, plastic is fine with me if durable. Keeps unnecessary costs down, obviously.

Last edited:
May 23, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #25 of 25
Did you get the sense that NuPrime was showcasing the Omnia as a finished product, or was it basically understood to be a prototype?
Being budget-minded, plastic is fine with me if durable. Keeps unnecessary costs down, obviously.

Well they told us that they intend to ship in just 1 month, and that the hardware is Final.... twhich was very hard to believe considering what we were looking at !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back