TOUR CLOSED - Null Audio Premium Upgrade IEM Cables Head-Fi Tour - Starting December 2017
Feb 4, 2018 at 2:32 PM Post #31 of 97
Hey everyone, just wanted to stay up to date. Unfortunately for some reason unbeknownst to me, my Postman decided not to take the package yesterday. I work 13 hour days, 6 days a week, outside of town, so getting to my local USPS is not a viable option for me. So I guess this package won't be making it's way to @hattrick15 until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and I will update once it is on it's way for certain! Thanks.

These things happen. thanks for the update, and my hope is that your "day off" is spent relaxing with your favorite music...

Feb 10, 2018 at 5:47 PM Post #32 of 97
Package was received. Everything looks to be in great shape.

Feb 17, 2018 at 2:32 PM Post #33 of 97
I'll be sending out the cables to @GTecX today.

Question: Does anyone know if the "L" and "R" that are on the connectors supposed to face inward (toward the ear) or outward (away from the ear)? On the cables that retain their shape, its clear that others have been wearing them with the "L"/"R" facing inward. But on the cables that don't retain their shape, I've tried them both ways and to my ears it sounds better with the "L"/"R" facing outward.

Feb 17, 2018 at 8:12 PM Post #34 of 97
The tour kit was sent today to @GTecX and tracking info has been sent to him.

Feb 19, 2018 at 3:44 AM Post #36 of 97
@Barra I hope its not too late to be considered for this tour, I had initially ignored it as I quickly skimmed and saw 2 pin (which I fail to have any IEMS that utilize this config). However, after actually reading I see they included MMCX. I would love to demo out some cables from a company Im not too familiar with. As always thanks for the consideration and I understand if I missed the boat on this one.
Regards

If by some reason I haven't, then I ExpiredLabel Agree to the terms and conditions set forth and reside in Portland, Oregon.

Thanks

Feb 19, 2018 at 3:50 AM Post #37 of 97
Not gonna lie, reading the vitesse Silver, Im curious if it can bring a touch more resolution and even more refinement to my current setup. Ive been happy with the Alo Audio Ref8 cable which I got for a crazy steal. However, I can't help thinking there is a cable out there and can marry my 901s and Z5 even more. Im determined to take this sucker to new heights :beerchug:

Feb 19, 2018 at 12:45 PM Post #38 of 97
Hi Barra could you add me? I live in Santa Clara, CA. Agree to terms and want to participate. Thanks!

@Barra I hope its not too late to be considered for this tour, I had initially ignored it as I quickly skimmed and saw 2 pin (which I fail to have any IEMS that utilize this config). However, after actually reading I see they included MMCX. I would love to demo out some cables from a company Im not too familiar with. As always thanks for the consideration and I understand if I missed the boat on this one.
Regards

If by some reason I haven't, then I ExpiredLabel Agree to the terms and conditions set forth and reside in Portland, Oregon.

Thanks

Hey guys, happy to add you. However, this tour and all going forward, I am requiring a copy of a drivers license along with phone number, email, work/home addresses. We have had a few problems lately that unfortunately are pushing us this direction. Please PM me this info and I will add you immediately. Please keep this PM handy so you can reuse for other tours.

I may have already gotten this info from you guys from another tour. If this is the case, just PM me again on that thread so I can find it. This new HeadFi system is not the easiest to search and I have a ton of PMs given all the tour logistics. Thanks, Bill

Feb 19, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #39 of 97
Not gonna lie, reading the vitesse Silver, Im curious if it can bring a touch more resolution and even more refinement to my current setup. Ive been happy with the Alo Audio Ref8 cable which I got for a crazy steal. However, I can't help thinking there is a cable out there and can marry my 901s and Z5 even more. Im determined to take this sucker to new heights :beerchug:
What I am finding is that the 8 wire version of these cables has an effect of super-sizing the presentation to feel more HP-like - where going back to the stock cable it feels like I am listening through a small straw. I am also finding that I am enjoying the stout-ness of the 8 wire cable where I don't have to deal with constant tangles. While there are other material differences, they are much smaller - last 3% like you would expect. I am also finding that there is a larger effect on some CIEMs than others so the pairing is a bigger deal than I originally thought.

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:21 PM Post #40 of 97
Hey guys, happy to add you. However, this tour and all going forward, I am requiring a copy of a drivers license along with phone number, email, work/home addresses. We have had a few problems lately that unfortunately are pushing us this direction. Please PM me this info and I will add you immediately. Please keep this PM handy so you can reuse for other tours.

I may have already gotten this info from you guys from another tour. If this is the case, just PM me again on that thread so I can find it. This new HeadFi system is not the easiest to search and I have a ton of PMs given all the tour logistics. Thanks, Bill

PM sent

Feb 19, 2018 at 6:57 PM Post #41 of 97
Feb 22, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #44 of 97
I live in Port Saint Lucie, Florida and agree to the terms of the tour. I would like to participate in the tour if still possible!
added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back