Now What?!
Jun 1, 2013 at 9:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

ab initio

500+ Head-Fier
Holy smoke on the water, I just heard Vincent Price [clicky] and it sounds very very purple.

Roger's bass thumps river low and Gillian's still hitting those mountain highs. There's Airy keyboards while the drums keep the Paice and Steve shreds his fingers to the bone like a speed king. The music video is about some guy and his girlfriend (who could be anyone's daughter) walk in to a haunted house and start making out when things really go strangeways. They turn black and white and are like, "what's going on here"? and then "sometimes i feel like screaming". The lights go out and they're chasing shadows until the stumble into the demon's eye. They get dragged into a room with this bloodsucker named Vincent price who has a mean streak. The guys gets mummified, but the girl gets away. Vincent shrugs and is like "eh, the bird has flown". Then some strange kind of woman (who turns out to be a smooth dancer) gives Vincent a lapdance, but don't worry, no one came. Anyways, at the end of the scene with this hard lovin man and hard lovin woman, our lady turns out to be the girlfriend from before and is like "I might just take your life, burn!", and throws open a window letting the sun light in---which, is like a fireball to a vampire--- and Vincent is like "no no no" as he fades away. The girl frees her mummified boyfriend (who's a nasty piece of work) and they make their escape.... except they run right back into Vincent, and the battle rages on...

Anyway, DP are awesome, but any fule kno that.

Is there anyone who has heard [this] yet and can comment on how it sounds?

Cheers 

[edit] what happend to all the purple fans? http://www.head-fi.org/t/114875/deep-purple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back