1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NOW SOLD - Sought After Quad Matched Set of Philips MiniWatt EL34 Tubes (Ideal for BHSE)

Trader History (22)
  1. Bonesy Jonesy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    s4nGg8pHR2efFeqjiCyrSg.jpg YdkvA535S1Wx0wqYJyJyfQ.jpg CB64PsD0Qe+j84R9ObWW+w.jpg l3u5V61AR1iXDQHcsVT7QQ.jpg %hwY1KPFQFCIiPaZPLfxjQ.jpg zv2wbwgzRGK923wRCEvIPA.jpg WnLyl1TjShSg5UmkaPZbUQ.jpg fCV9LSbTRWyBN0lx2B3RCQ.jpg 7R1CM7lBSFOewNIzMSWDkw.jpg B5AHMMmvQqGz0BLYm%Fb9A.jpg zUb2LdtdQyChG6scDaR63A.jpg TmO8qSRBTgmNtc9NCuNFog.jpg b2RuVgAQT265nOb7ppdEMw.jpg DH9XiZO0S82RHP8VZh0PHw.jpg nbRluhgzQBipGv3dKXbeXw.jpg O94EJ3Y2SOqFbe4VTbOrfw.jpg L%wINxArQ5qoaQB4%7U64Q.jpg Selling my Quad matched Philips XF2 dual halo (00) MiniWatt EL34 Tubes which I used and worked perfectly on my Headamp BHSE (BHSE sold a while ago).

These are rare and highly sought after Quad set of tubes.

Tubes from person I bought them from in 2017 stated that they were part of a big NOS lot in bulk package (no original box) which turned out some time ago. The person I bought them from had purchased ten units of which I only used one quartet on his Fisher power amplifier.

The person I bought them from stated "quartet I am selling has no use on it apart from having been tested on my B&K 707 tester. Values are around 110% of average "new values" and pretty close to each other".

I used them for about 100 hours on my BHSE. I have marked on the box lids the position they were located on the BHSE.

They are all in excellent condition and I had no issues with using them on my BHSE. Pictures were taken on 22 Sept 2019 of each tube.

Had all Tubes tested second week of October 2019 and all Ok. See photo of test certificate which will be provided with the Tubes.

Additional Information from Tube Tester (Keld AmpWorks)
    Keld Ampworks has confirmed via an email (08/12/2019) that my Tubes have plenty of operating hours left in them as the readings on the certificates (attached) are 9 and 10. Keld Ampworks states such readings are compatible with new off the shelf Russian and Czech EL34s.
    Keld Ampworks also states that a reading of 6 shows a worn but still functioning Tube. [/COLOR]

Selling this Quad set for (NOW SOLD) excluding postage costs, postage insurance and PayPal fees which will need to be paid for by the Buyer.

I will post internationally via Courier (Buyers choice of Courier) in the boxes they came in when I bought them and will well and securely pack them in bubble wrap and a strong outer box, but due to the fragile nature of tubes will not be liable for any damage of the tubes during the postage trip.

CB64PsD0Qe+j84R9ObWW+w.jpg l3u5V61AR1iXDQHcsVT7QQ.jpg %hwY1KPFQFCIiPaZPLfxjQ.jpg zv2wbwgzRGK923wRCEvIPA.jpg WnLyl1TjShSg5UmkaPZbUQ.jpg fCV9LSbTRWyBN0lx2B3RCQ.jpg 7R1CM7lBSFOewNIzMSWDkw.jpg B5AHMMmvQqGz0BLYm%Fb9A.jpg zUb2LdtdQyChG6scDaR63A.jpg TmO8qSRBTgmNtc9NCuNFog.jpg b2RuVgAQT265nOb7ppdEMw.jpg DH9XiZO0S82RHP8VZh0PHw.jpg nbRluhgzQBipGv3dKXbeXw.jpg O94EJ3Y2SOqFbe4VTbOrfw.jpg L%wINxArQ5qoaQB4%7U64Q.jpg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  2. Bonesy Jonesy
    Price Reduction.
    Bump.

3. Bonesy Jonesy
    Final Price Reduction.
    Bump.

4. Bonesy Jonesy
    Bump.
    This sought after matched Quad of EL34's set sound great in the BHSE.

5. Bonesy Jonesy
    Bump

6. Bonesy Jonesy
    Bump

7. Bonesy Jonesy
    Bump.
    Had all Tubes professionally tested last week (3rdd week of October 2019) and all Ok. See test certificate in photos.

8. Bonesy Jonesy
    Bump

9. Bonesy Jonesy
    Bump
    Final Final Price Reduction. Absolute Bargain at this Reduced Final Final Price.

10. ekrauss
    This IS a great deal. I wish I had a need for them.

11. Bonesy Jonesy
    Bump.

12. Bonesy Jonesy
    Bump.

13. Bonesy Jonesy
    Bump.

14. Bonesy Jonesy
    Bump
    Final Final Final Price Reduction. Absolute Bargain at this Reduced Final Final Final Price. I can't reduce the price anymore as I already loosing well over £100 from when I bought them.

15. Bonesy Jonesy
    NOW SOLD.